10 Seats, No AI's, C&I, Std Spd, BBG, BBS, SS, FFA (rules) (c41e03a9)

I am heading to work and won’t be back for 8ish hours, sorry one of my awkward days starts us off.I will move the second I get home!

1 Like

I am realizing I don’t have to worry anymore about holding up the game because I am working :slight_smile:

I think that @andrewsmart48 had an extraordinary situation, because he hasn’t taken his turn in all games I have with him. He normally takes his turn on time, I hope he is ok.

yeap. he usually play in a few hours. but it’s been days. maybe @andrewsmart48 got engaged again and had another honeymoon? haha

1 Like

I hope so too!

I am thinking that a smaller game with super active players would be nice to have – are you a mod fan? I would love to set up a game with expanded city states, Monopoly ++, Sukitract’s Oceans, Electric Complexity and Renewable Energy Complexity. Maybe archipelago map with four civs and a bunch of city states?

2 Likes

Do you have discord? If so share me ur user to add u I would like to ask you somethings, so we don’t spam chat here.

1 Like

close was at the sister in laws birthday

i am offline 27/02 to 3/3 as advanced warning.

Good to see u r back :smiley:
Take your turn bro that I can’t wait to play this sukritaks oceans game

my save won’t upload. working on a fix

Probably the China’s update problem. It seems that it is solvable.

Try it again @andrewsmart48, should be good now.

1 Like

went back and not put online?

I need to do some complete reinstalls and experiments with dlc to track some problems.
Also, I am away tomorrow, so may be some time.

@Manoir do you want to take the last place in this game? I remember you wanted to take a seat in a similar game, if so, you are welcomed.

Thanks! i’m in :slight_smile:

I don’t want to say this game is excruciatingly slow, but playing the last 13 turns (not rounds, just individual turns) has taken 20 days.

At this rate, the game will take 21 years assuming the game goes the full 500 turns.

A 72 hours turn timer could limit this problem without being too hard for those who go in vacations.

1 Like

I am guessing ? 72 hour turn timer skips your turn after 72 hours ? No move or an ai type move ?

I think the problem with this game is currently @Kapshul who is holding 3 (that I know of) other games up without any profile posted explanation. Other’s hold ups were explained and apparently temporary pending repairs.

Perhaps better - I think - to find out what Kapshul is up to and then encourage/boot/replace as required.

Sorry. My laptop is broken.
Cannot play fo a while.