WW2 Gathering Storm take 2 (91f270ab)

we’ll also need a new admin for this game. and we’ll need to rollback before connor left

my precious average turn time is ticking up and up and up :cry:

OK, @onesixty2 is admin and @BigStickOfButter is in, you’ll need to revert a couple turns before the previous player surrendered

I reverted as far back as it would let me, error’d out to revert further, hopefully this has us working again!

Thanks again, Mike!

@mrosack
Tried to revert, makes error. tried to load the turn, but shows Huuglo in place of ROme, not BigStickofbutter.
so either needs to be reverted by Mike, or seems not playable as it is now.

I manually reverted back to @Zamalekite in the database. If you’re still having issues, please post to the Game Support category, thanks.

I’ve created a new channel for this games in the civ cloud discord channel https://discord.gg/qEgd5f

How can I get into the discord server you guys are using? I feel like I’m flying blind of not knowing when war is supposed to begin. Thx.

war will start in Modern era :slight_smile:

can you invite me once more? cannot find this channel in discord.

just ping me that i dont miss it again

War is Industrial era, as per the game posting under details: https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/91f270ab-8383-40c6-babf-bd38924d9051

BigStickofButter has left us. What about the rest of the Axis team? Do you want to play on?

I’m indifferent. I’m ready for the game to end and don’t expect to be turning it into a victory, but I’m also done believing this can be a victory and not seeing the point to continue for another 30 turns before i’m nuked by England into submission? Pretty much we’re sitting ducks waiting for y’all to make the next move and you have no reason to rush it since you own the seas. Planes and Nukes will finish this war off, and I’m not anywhere near having either of those or the resources for it. Hell, I don’t even have oil still.

i dont have motivation to continue this, i guess me finishing venerian arsenal would have made some difference, would be able to hold against aussies at least for some time.

and this info confused me a lot, i was expecting start of war much later, and therefore overexpanded and was not ready

yeah, the industrial era start surprised me as well, I thought it would be later

Yeah, since my teammates left I’m not interested continuing with bots. It was good game until VA was build and that pretty much settled it. Well played with England @Zamalekite and others. Allied won the day

1 Like

Wow! This has been running since beginning of 2019. Good game guys and hope to catch you around somewhere else :slight_smile: