Valamas' Fantastical Tree Map - Always War (5ba06410)

Not only that, but Gold Deflation mod. Take your time mod for slower science/culture. However, you can harvest resources if you are in a pinch.

Unit upgrades - This was intentional to have more battles of attrition and hopefully level out the player skill levels (because I suck). Also One does not simply upgrade an Ironclad to a Battleship.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ironclads upgrade to destroyers.

Anyway something is a bit wrong. I sent a missionary out to sea and now he cant move off the island he is on and back out to sea.

This?
No religious sea spies
ScreenShot167

1 Like

Ah that will solve it thanks. Great map by the way

1 Like

How do i get allthe various rule details

After loading. Goto options. It will show what is enabled there as well as screenshots in the first posts.

Also here:
Mod: DB GOLD Help

1 Like

can a great genral get killed in a city if captured. or an admiral out at sea?

All men are mortal is turned on.

Let us know if that was successful.

1 Like

i ran away

I am advertising my spot for substitution. If you know anyone, please let me know.

1 Like

shame, as ever your games are the most fun

Substitution? Just temporary or permanent?

Thank you @andrewsmart48 - I can spend hours designing games, with all the single player map-reveal and testing.

@DogBoy511 Permanent. It sucks. I was really enjoying this game and our battles.

On the flip side, it is nice to know what circle of players are good for a fun game. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

@Valamas Sorry to hear you have to quit!

I have to agree that your games are always well designed. So far the combat experience in this one has been entirely different; with all the trees affecting visibility & movement.

@andrewsmart48 Hope you’re enjoying our battles as much as I am! Good job punishing my early game mistakes… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i would be dead by now if i hadnt got lucky with that promoted scout

That first settler getting captured was a huge setback for me! I confused the rules of this game with another (modded) one where scouts couldn’t fight… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

and i had the woods promotion so 3 moves

Right, already forgot about that one. You settled it in a pretty good spot, too, since I didn’t manage to take it back :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello to everyone, I have just arrived, I’m trying to adapt to this game, happy gaming to everyone :grinning: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

Welcome @PerroFlamer ! Good to have you aboard!

1 Like