Valamas' Fantastical Tree Map - Always War (5ba06410)

Smack talk goes here for Valamas’s Fantastical Tree Map! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/5ba06410-a730-402d-8501-5a120747c915

CIV LIST

Kristina (Sweden)
Suleiman (Suleiman (Kanuni))
Poundmaker (Cree)
Teddy Roosevelt (Rough Rider) (America)
Gitarja (Indonesia)
Tokugawa (Japan)
Genghis Khan (Mongolia)
Nader Shah (Persia)
Veto: Mansa Musa (Mali)
Veto: Mvemba a Nzinga (Kongo)
Veto: Victoria (England)
Veto: Kupe (Maori)

ScreenShot038

FANTASTICAL EXAMPLE

MODS

To fill the last slot.
Please feel free to invite a friend; That is in the spirit of friendly play and is at least a daily player.

The password is trees

I have randomised the list of civs. Here are the first 8 off the list of 65.

LIST MOVED TO FIRST POST

Will remove any that are vetoed and fill again from the random list I have on hand. Check out the sample map to help decide.

veto mali

veto Mvemba a Nzinga (Kongo)

veto Victoria England

Game start in 24hr

Please take the chance to review the CIV list that will be randomly assigned to you.

Apocalypse Mode. Any objections?

I don’t want to play Apocalypse Mode - I can see fighting forest fires the whole game.

1 Like

veto kupe

this is spot on.

could be great but you could also be irrelevant by turn 10

I’m fine with apocalypse mode, but I’m also fine not having it.

Okay, Genghis Khan for me

@Elvirus Please hold on your turn.

Something went wrong.
I think it is civ’s fault in how I changed from AI → human. I did the list from the bottom up instead (as normal human beings would do, top down). I noticed something odd with the Player 1, Player 2 naming as I did it. But it seemed ok at the time.

@sackgt, what is the be way to reset our game. Do I hit the “Enable Game State Reset” button?

Alright, holding off until further notice.

@Valamas - actually, this’ll be a good test, I have a game reset feature coming soon, should be this morning…

2 Likes

OK, @Valamas - there should now be a “Restart Game” tab in the admin tools area. :crossed_fingers:

I had the same thing happen in another game that I started.

This game has been reset by the admin.