TSL Huge FFA (21aeed76)

I’ve gone for Aztecs. India was an option but figure they’ll be at least 3 players heading that way.

1 Like

looks like whoever had picked india and mongolia have switched away, so asia is looking pretty wide open :slight_smile: I’ll wait another day for folks to finalize civ choices, and if nothing new is posted here I’ll start the game

I think the world is well distributed, Japan will have a lot of space, but it will take a while to leave the island, maybe Maori and Russia won’t let you free for so long to dominate everything

1 Like

Hi all! Yeah, when I picked Russia the first thing I checked was the spread in Eurasia and looking at the spread I think it should balance well enough. I’m playing the same map in another 12 player game for about a year now and it was the small European states to be knocked out first being all squished together… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m good with it. There’s a pretty decent spread. Everyone knows Asia has space, but there has to be somewhere to explore and expand into later. Everyone just be ready for Polish diplomacy in the Euro theater!

1 Like

It´s normal, that I got the client messages " There was an error loading your games. Please check your internet connection" after a while? On Mac and Win10 are the same, looks strange.

I get the same message from my client. But every time someone writes something new here i get notified by the client. After I checked the messages on the board here the client gives me the same error message again. So I guess this is nothing to worry about?

Hopefully so! I have never seen the error over here on Windows 10

And we’re off! Good luck to all!

An unmet CS has been defeated!?? Did they not settle or something? Did someone just get a free settler??

maybe city state?

yeah someone got a free settler most likely

1 Like

good for him, I’ve on my island only big … :smiley:

King Jadwiga is already working to unite the many tribes of eastern Europe! Neighboring peoples have decided its better to entrust the settlement of their first city to the King of Poland rather than make such a critical decision themselves…

It’s crowded near Poland, and there is nowhere fit to settle this new city, but… we will find land somewhere!

1 Like

Anyone know what happened to Rome? Did he just surrender, or was he taken out? I.e., should we look for a replacement?

No idea, why? Poor Rome. They have a much better chance with a human player. AI diplomacy is awful, the King of Poland won’t know what to do with a silent neighbor… :frowning:

The player also dropped out of another game. So I think he is gone for good. Are we going to look for a replacement?

be good if we can yeah

Replacement would be preferable.

including myself, that’s a majority (6) who think we need a replacement … I’m asking someone I know who didn’t join the game originally