Truest Starting Locations Ever! (4e8865bb)

I had to enable the One City Challenge mod to load the game – will we only be able to build one city?

My game loaded the first turn with no settler and no warrior ?!?!?!?

No. The One City Challenge thing was not activated. I must have forgotten to remove the mod from my list.

I do not know why that is.
That is what happened when I ran my test games with Lakota and Sioux. If you have those mods, I’d suggest removing/unsubscribing and trying again.
If you don’t have those mods active and you still have this problem, let me know we’ll try again.

I disabled OCC but that didn’t help. I still get no settler and no warrior on turn 1.

Also looks to me like you are starting in the wrong location. Shouldn’t you be spawning where istanbul is?

Seems to be fine from my side with Victoria, we have at least 3 tiles between us, did not meet her in my first turn.

Glad to hear about Vicki. If Otherrealisms problems mean we have to restart, I’ll cut Vick out of the game.

Not sure about Byzantium’s starting location on this map. I can’t load up at the moment, but I’ll take a look when I can.

I want to withdraw from this game.

No prob. You are kicked.

Sorry for the long turn everyone, I’m back home now!

1 Like

@andrewsmart48
If Ethiopia truly values friendship with China, you will evacuate this scout from the theatre of war, or join us in ridding the world of a upstart expansionist Indian faction.
This unit has blocked our access to key strategic locations and is hindering our war effort. This makes us wonder if you wish for our armies to fail, which would mean you wish to be our enemy. If you wish to remain friends with China, kindly evacuate that scout from Madurai (westwards). Once Madurai is in Chinese hands, you will be welcome to explore further east.
If the scout remains a nuisance, China shall have to reconsider our relationship with Ethiopia.

I am friends with india too this is peace keeping force

@andrewsmart48 Please remove Amani from Rome and do not fight me over sovereignty over it. It is completely surrounded by my cities, and as such poses a security threat if controlled by anyone else than me. If I am not its leader, I will be its owner.

sure free fez to me i will move my army in to liberate

Roger that, will conquer Rome then.
You are welcome to come and try to free fez in 20 turns when our alliance ends.

there is no threat.

you took fez when i was SUZ without a care.

i mean do what you want but lets not make excuses for it.

Hey I’m not saying I was a good neighbor or anything taking fez :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I took it because it was in my way and because nobody could really do anything about it, let’s be honest ^^

My request about Rome was more of a courtesy than a negotiation: I see no point in Rome existing out of my empire if I don’t control it, and I’m in a position to take it if I don’t get what I want… so I asked you first to see if you were amenable to the idea so that nobody would lose their envoys. It appears you are not, so I guess I’ll just take it as well :wink:

That being said, I currently do not have any hostile intentions towards you if our relations remain cordial, I’m more than happy cultivating my polders away in my corner of the world ^^

1 Like

Sounds good, i will enjoy my last few turns of Suz.

1 Like

@Sledge_Poteet are you coming back soon? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am BACK! Sorry for the long wait.