There can be only One (more)! (1b30a07d)

I don’t think you should save any. They take no time to establish, and they’re like secret society governors, they apply globally, with no promotions for them until the medieval era. So the usual titles will only apply to the two “plain” governors–the castellan and the faith guy…Bishop, that’s right.

But that could just be my ignorant approach.

Okay sorry I didn’t get this up sooner:

Impressed to see a Great Prophet up on Turn 9–and that all of them are gone already! Still a noob, obviously.

Prophets surely went to whomever settled and installed Moksha first. I would be so tickled if Ceryn got one, but I doubt that’s how it turned out.

Yup, Turn 1 Moksha was pretty strong I think - originally picked Qin because I wanted to builder-rush Stonehenge, but instead Stonehenge felt really obsolete by turn 1 :rofl:

Alas, the Sumerians will be without a founded religion for the duration. We shall see what beliefs spread our way…

But nearly everyone wants to be our friend. :smirk:

The duel size map seems more than adequate for a 5 OCC. I reckon you might squeeze an 8 OCC on one of these suckers. I certainly could have included a few more CS, but I do like that there are five of us and only four of them.

Ah and I am attempting to break the turn pattern–working from home today and at least tomorrow.

The nerve of Sumeria to declare war on the peaceful Khmer!?

I will remember this treachery!

1 Like

What trust did the Uruk-hai betray? What agreement did we break? We have only been true to our nature, and seek to fulfill the purpose for which we were created.

It is your simple misfortune to be our nearest neighbour to be able to sate our dark desires! Come, join us in the violent dance of destruction, slake our thirst!!!

Well, you sent me a delegation.

Gotta know where you live to get the surprise party at the right address? :stuck_out_tongue:
Delegation shows where the city is if it gets accepted, right? xD

Yes, we did send our weaklings bearing gifts to see what morsels you might feed us, all the while sizing up how tasty you might be. A dinner invitation, yes?

Something tells me you were preparing for this eventuality at least 5 turns ago, and that you probably expected it to come sooner.

Not really. I just didn’t have much else but troops or workers to build.
I don’t ever want to be surprised by a surprise war so I usually make sure to have some military hanging around. Enough to survive the first wave at least. It’s hard to prepare against war-carts though so I can only hope to survive long enough.

Good luck D! We’re all counting on you!

:scream:

What’s an orc gotta do for a little love around here?

:crying_cat_face: :japanese_ogre:

Korea’s affections can be easily purchased with gold, iron, and other resources. Just putting it out there.

What currency do your affections come in? Gold and ________, ________ and _________?

Where did your invasion go @Onanista? I don’t see any war-carts anywhere. I’m getting worried about that.