[SOLVED] Ability to choose if my Vacation Mode auto-skips turns or not in matches with turn-timer

As a player in a holiday, I want to be able to set Vacation Mode ON, while choosing if my turns in matches with turn-timer should be auto-skipped (as it is now) or not.

• I would like to use Vacation Mode because it makes it very clear to the other players that I am not able to play my turns at the normal frequency.

• But I never put it on because it would make me skip turns on matches with a turn-timer.

My preference would be for Vacation Mode not to auto-skip those turns

• but maybe other people prefer to have their turns auto-skipped
  • so it would be best for the player to choose if his Vacation Mode auto-skips or not
5 Likes

This could go very well hand-in-hand with Ability to “Disable turn-timer for players on Vacation Mode”

• because that other option is for hosts which don’t want the players to feel pressure during their holidays

I’m not sure we want this to be a user option instead of a game option, I’ve made the changes for the game and we can revisit this if necessary.

1 Like

The solution you’ve just implemented is very good. Thank you!

All that remains to see is if hosts will be nice enough to NOT select “Turn is skipped immediately” :smiley: