Overturned axis standard speed (cf57bda2)

Well, I will be in a very remote location for 3 days starting Friday so I may not have the internet to be able to play until we move to our next location.

1 Like

We can inform others about our absense by writing in the comments.
I brought that up now because I will be missing in August, maybe for 3 weeks. It’s no problem for me to use the vacation mode if you want me to, but I don’t think it’s right.

Either way the same rules should apply for all of us, that’s why I’m asking for your opinion.

1 Like

Vacation mode applies across all active games. Not all games want their players using it so easiest solution is to not use it if one or more of your games don’t want it activated in the event AI messes up the game.

If you try to write this in comments you will be blocked after 2 or something messages.
It’s a bad way.

I have 2 games with turn timer, they both are @Manoir’s games. You and @matmer take part in both of them.

Is it ok if you don’t use the vacations mod and have the 3 days turn timer on?

The goal is to never stop the game and don’t penalize too much for holidays.

Yes, it’s fine!

I think it’s not fair to other players.
I always use Vacation Mode during my vacations so @retzos for example has advantage.

Ok ok, since we don’t all agree on that and because what @kapshul says has a reasonable point, I will put vacation mode on when I will be missing for more than 3 days.

P.S. I think this is the first congress of the game…!

Thanks.
From my point of view is better to make this option configurable.
So let’s vote for this feature:

1 Like

Good news, guys!

1 Like

All the games i’ve made are with a 72h turn timer and skip turn after the turn timer.

1 Like

Hello.

A new scenario PYDT is open: Glacial Era.

This new theme is:
Climate: Polar
Sea level: Low

You are welcome!

@Manoir Are you open to an alliance renewal in 5 turns?

Any preference for congress?

Producing or purchasing or military units
New district culture bomb vs borders do not grow
Diplomatic Victory

@Manoir @kapshul as my allies, I will give your preferences more weight.

As I have more points to spend, I have full vote for my 2 victory points (Gitarja/Manoir)

I wanted to make the production of military units higher… Maybe a miss. I took the A choice.

Borders/Cultur bomb I didn’t care.

I voted.

• production cost
    Other choices for me.

@MisterT800 just vote what you want. Next voting we can try to sync up.

I think that you should vote exactly the opposite of @Manoir preferences…
:wink:

I can understand this point. I will try to vote against me too then :slight_smile:

:joy: That would be nice too!