Overturned axis standard speed (cf57bda2)

Smack talk goes here for Overturned axis standard speed! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/cf57bda2-02f0-4475-a559-3d277c8584c0

need a player?

you are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game is full, welcome to our hard futur of humanity scenario :slight_smile:

Can i have your favorite playtime @kapshul @Buno @retzos and @Matt ?

My usual playtime is 8-23 GMT.

17-20 GMT

I don’t have a particular time but maybe 20-23 GMT is more convenient.

I usually play around 12/13GMT and 22/24GMT

Guys I want to ask you something. Since there is a turn timer, should we use vacation mode? If there are 2 or 3 players away on the same time the game will proceed really fast and they will lose a lot of turns. What do you think?

I prefer that no one use this vacation mod. The 3 days timer seems fair for me. It make you lose less turn played by computer.

To be honnest, I took a little computer to play my turns during our trip. That makes holidays better.

I don’t like this idea to not enabling vacation mode.
It provides possibility to inform everyone about turn delay.

Well, I will be in a very remote location for 3 days starting Friday so I may not have the internet to be able to play until we move to our next location.

1 Like

We can inform others about our absense by writing in the comments.
I brought that up now because I will be missing in August, maybe for 3 weeks. It’s no problem for me to use the vacation mode if you want me to, but I don’t think it’s right.

Either way the same rules should apply for all of us, that’s why I’m asking for your opinion.

1 Like

Vacation mode applies across all active games. Not all games want their players using it so easiest solution is to not use it if one or more of your games don’t want it activated in the event AI messes up the game.

If you try to write this in comments you will be blocked after 2 or something messages.
It’s a bad way.

I have 2 games with turn timer, they both are @Manoir’s games. You and @matmer take part in both of them.

Is it ok if you don’t use the vacations mod and have the 3 days turn timer on?

The goal is to never stop the game and don’t penalize too much for holidays.

Yes, it’s fine!

I think it’s not fair to other players.
I always use Vacation Mode during my vacations so @retzos for example has advantage.

Ok ok, since we don’t all agree on that and because what @kapshul says has a reasonable point, I will put vacation mode on when I will be missing for more than 3 days.

P.S. I think this is the first congress of the game…!