Shuffle this! 8 player (a4de403d)

he was feeling like Switzerland :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for playing so slow :frowning:
Itā€™s hard to find the mental capacity to decide which moves are best in my struggle with @danlmartins
I should get back on track once I make my turn this weekend.

2 Likes

No worries! Thatā€™s just how things get to be when good players are against good players. We donā€™t choose correspondence for blitz speeds!

1 Like

Would any of you be against adding the MPH mod to this game?

• If no, I will ask Calcifer to add it (on my next turn)

In matches without the MPH mod, players are able to ā€œexploitā€ the game and leave tech/civic unselected, storing science/culture overflow (for ever).

• and you are no longer worried that youā€™ll miss eurekas/inspirations.

This is how MPH - Steam Workshop::Multiplayer Helper (MPH) - helps:

ā€œA technology or civic will be auto-selected at the end of any turn in which you do not manually select one. This tech/civic is always the lowest cost tech/civic that you can research usually from top to bottom vertically in the event there are more than one tied for lowest cost.ā€

1 Like

for me itā€™s a must! thx for remembering, @adi_4k!

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed that some of you are not in CPL.
I would like to invite you, itā€™s a great community :wink:
After you join here, please get the ā€œcloudā€ role by reacting ā€œ1ā€ to this message in #assigned_roles:

het @adi_4k, are you ok mate? Weā€™ve played 7 turns in the last 4 months! Literally, we began turn 72 on July 4th and we didnā€™t begin turn 80 on November 3rd!
It sucks that a nice game like this came to such a halt.
Let me know what is the deal!
Cheers!

Sorry for that! I suffer from procrastination :smiley: Will do my best to speed things up!

1 Like

I, Gilgamesh of Sumeria, am open to exchanging Embassies.

• if youā€™re interested, just send me and Iā€™ll send back right away

Also, Iā€™d like to mention that Iā€™m doing my best to defend against Nader Shah of Persia.

• thatā€™s why I voted for +100% production cost to military units, to stop his charge

If youā€™ll ever feel interested in taking a side, I propose helping me, as Persia is already ahead of us all in almost all aspects.

2 Likes

Be careful, everyone!
Gilgamesh of Sumeria is evil!
He already declared war to Byzantium and removed him from the map!
He also declared war on me, Nader Shah of Persia, out of nowhere! He sent units to my territory, pillaged some stuff and try to forward settle me.
Only when I could revert the situation did he change his attitude!

I have been a loyal friend to you all, and deeds should speak louder than words!

By the way, Gilgamesh the Warmonger whoā€™s got most City States, has double the amount of troops I doā€¦ so you can see who has really benefited from +100% cost of production - especially because he buys units with faith! Oh, and I too voted +100% cost of production :wink:

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

What city state type should I choose on the first one?
And will you please support me on the second one?

Doesnā€™t matter to me what City State. I have zero recollection of what city states I am aware of in that game.

I would have to look and see if I have any trade routes to you for the 2nd one. I donā€™t think I doā€¦

I am quite isolated from citystates so I might vote the B optionā€¦ Iā€™ll see when Iā€™m ingame.

Thatā€™s a good idea, actually!
For resolution 1, Iā€™m all about suspending bonus (option B) of Culture City States.

For resolution 2, Iā€™m open to negotiations :slight_smile:

Persia is already number 1. Would be best for the rest of us to not help it.
Selecting 1 B would help Persia. I hope youā€™ll support me in keeping Persia in check as much as possible.

I ended up voting +100% towards cultural and +1 route for Adi (up to the extent that I have routes to you)

1 Like

I would like to express my profound gratitude to my esteemed allies. Together, our combined votes made us victorious in the recent Congress.

We are sure to profit substantially in this era!

To our prosperity!

Cheers!

@danlmartins, congrats!

In my last turn I tried sending everything I had to @CEO_of_Spearfighting, thinking I would have at least one more turn. Seems that my end came sooner than I thought.

Well played!

2 Likes

I fear that I am woefully prepared for what is to comeā€¦