Shuffle this! 8 player (a4de403d)

Smack talk goes here for Shuffle this! 8 player! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/a4de403d-fdb5-40ea-adb6-dd2f36cee90d

why is Jobby appearing as AI? did he quit the game?

Jobby chose to no longer be together in the same matches with Aloha!

• so Jobby kicked Aloha from his games and left the games hosted by Aloha.

Yeah, I just saw on discord that they may be the same person, or that they are housemates and playing in the same computer - depends on which version one would believe!
In any case, it would be very likely that they’d cooperate and share maps in a FFA game. This was for the best.

Well… I know one thing for sure: Adi and I are not cooperating with each other! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Do we have a replacement for Jobby/Aloha in this game? It’s just rolled round to me again and we still have the AI in the game.

I realised that as well… It’s up to you guys. Do you know anyone how would join?

Yes, someone will join soon.

Ah great, thank you Adi.

1 Like

Aloha will you please revert my skipped turn so that I can do the turn instead of the AI?
@Chiller will you please hold on until Aloha replies?
Thank you very much!

If Aloha reacts later he could also revert 2 turns, mine and yours.

1 Like

@danlmartins , I’ve discovered that you now have the revert button. Could you please revert the turn and then @Chiller will have the revert button, and once he also reverts I can do the turn instead of the AI.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

there you go. I reverted my turn, it’s on chiller now

1 Like

Everyone, this game has been updated automatically from BBG 5.2.11 to BBG 5.3, because it was using the normal, live, non-statical, upgradable BBG version from the workshop.

Do you want A or B ?

A) to continue with BBG 5.3 → see update notes

B) to keep the game on BBG 5.2.11 → the version we played on from the start until the BBG update
(in this case I will ask @Calcifer to modify the save and add statical BBG 5.2.11)

I asked, so I will vote first.
I vote for B) keep the game on BBG 5.2.11 because

• we played on it until now
  • it has changes which are too drastic and which directly affect our civilizations and the game in general

I vote A)
Because the alternation of the save file ruined another game that I was in.

yeah, I agree that changes are too drastic this time. there are a lot of reworks and while it might be fine to start a new game with these settings, it would be a big impact to existing games and the strategies applied.
I vote B, but if it breaks the game, then sure, we continue with the new version. Just need to create a backup file in case things go wrong!

@danlmartins , I think you meant that you vote B → 5.2.11
By the way, @Chiller managed to make 5.2.11 to work, so I think he will also choose B now :smiley:

1 Like

yeah, you are right for once, @adi_4k :rage: :rage: :rage:
i corrected it
:joy: :joy:

1 Like

As I was approaching turn timer limit and I’m on holidays, I have made my turn using BBG 5.2.11

• If you do not agree, you may revert the turn and we would continue on BBG 5.3

If you agree with BBG 5.2.11, please make sure you have BBG static 5.2.11 in your mods folder.

To install a particular version of BBG, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the particular .zip file from the Dropbox folder
    Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system.
    On Windows, it should be “…\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods”
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn.