Restart - Archipelago - FFA 8 players - All DLCs + BBG + BBS + 5 UI mods (13e4e598)

My vote is for 36 hr

Alright so far 3 votes for 48h (including me) and 3 votes for 36h
@MarcoMorais @petrojbl1 You need to vote on this please

48H

48h it is

hey everyone. unfortunately @MarcoMorais isnā€™t playing anymore.
Either we sub or kick him. what do you guys think is the better option? AI has been playing for him for the last few turns anyways, so I vote for kicking and make the game a little faster.

He did play his Turns 48 and 47 but yeah, at this point the AI is playing more than he does (and itā€™s annoying to wait 48hrs every time). Heā€™s at war with me and that makes me wonder if he was the one to declare or the AIā€¦

Iā€™d rather have a substitute in all my games in general. Though, that means Iā€™ll be in a 1v2 war against two humansā€¦ :sweat_smile:

wellā€¦ heā€™s my friend but havenā€™t said a word in a while. then decides to play right when I suggest to kick him, and still havenā€™t said a word. maybe he just wants to troll me.
@MarcoMorais so whatā€™s it going to be? will you play or not?

Subbing is not very much fun. I did it a few times, but no more. I say kick him.

Letā€™s vote, I will remain neutral not sure if he is just been busy or just trolling

23hrs for the turn to cycle back to @MarcoMorais. Letā€™s see if we will wait 48hrs this time?

hey everyone. I wonā€™t be able to spare as much time to civ and so Iā€™ll have to quit most games, this one included.
I posted this game on pydt and cpl discord channels, and would appreciate if you can help to find a sub for me.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers!

1 Like

@PierreReynaud, @Calcifer will sub in for me. Can you please use the host tools to do that?

@andrewsmart48 I think I need to wait until itā€™s your turn to sub, right?

Not sure

Think we ask for the sub in the forum

only if I quit before. the host can replace me with the sub feature. maybe @Calcifer can explain?

yes. u need to wait until its danmartinā€™s turn. and then u can sub me in

It is done, @Calcifer, let me know on private your thoughts on what danlmartins probably told you

1 Like

I switched this game BBG to a static one as BBG is getting updated on Monday.
You can use the following steps to install static 5.3:

This dropbox folder is going to be the placeholder for static BBG releases for cloud.
Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life

To install a particular version of BBG, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the particular .zip file from Dropbox
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system. On Windows, it should be somewhere like this: ā€œā€¦\Documents\My Games\Sid Meierā€™s Civilization VI\Modsā€
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games (attached image).
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn.
1 Like