Race for space (2d65b74e)

I am not a pro in base game civ abilites but I would pick two civs that both have unique campuses or both doesn’t.
So, either (Maya, Korea(either)) or (Toku, Yongle)

Yongle’s vs Toku’s might be interesting.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions.So let’s vote, wich of the “couples” you want:

• Yongle + Seong
  • Toku + Yongle
  • Six Sky + Seong

0 voters

The third is Calcifers idea of 2 leaders with unique campusses (Maya + Korea). If Seong or Seondeok makes no great difference.

• Random assignement of the selected leaders
  • Draw of the leaders in random order

0 voters

Finally I created a turn order yesterday. Think this would be the best one to “hit” the one hour of Bliss almost every day:

Toku + Pachacutec could also be interesting, but don’t know if Inka would be really a good choice against Toku?

Inca is very good on highlands. I haven’t played it before but would like to honestly :smiley:

O.k., so should I start the vote for the couples again with the new option Toku + Pachacutec?

As @kapshul is on holiday for 5 more days and I don’t want to start the game as long, we have pretty much time for our decision.

Sure. that sounds good. Only you and I voted so far I think. so, it would be fine I think if u add a new option

No, I didn’t vote yet.

… and I can’t change voting options after the first 5 minutes, so once again…

Please vote again!

Please select the leader-couple you want to play:

• Toku + Yongle
  • Six Sky + Seong
  • Yongle + Sejong
  • Toku + Pachacutec

0 voters

what about toku+yongle+inca?

We’ve voted for 2 leaders (instead of one cause of the colors). But if most votes will be for Toku + on of them, we can consider to play with this 3.

1 Like

I voted at least.

:+1:I’ll wait for you with the start. AI on first turn is :see_no_evil:

7 votes for the “couples”, but only 5 on the poll, how to assign the leaders.

@“couples”: What do you others think about @Calcifer’s idea to play with 3 leaders (Toku, Pachacutec + Yongle)?
As the 2 pairs with Yongle got together 4 votes, I’m open for that idea.

1 Like

Okay either way. Sticking with the two or adding Yongle both sound fine.

I guess I’m not a fan of the idea taking also Yongle as leader after all: Toku and Pachacutec are very similar on their way to science-vitory: planing cities very well to reach as much science-bonusses.as possible.
Yongle is against them like a tank against musceteers: Unsing Lijia-projects to get big cities fast, and those cities itself (and more Lijia-projects they produce) make him nearly unstopable.

Space-race would be fairer and more “sophisticated” without him.
But that’s just my personal oppinion about Yongle