Primordial map FFA (a2ca0579)

Smack talk goes here for Primordial map FFA! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/a2ca0579-2155-4fb3-ac41-68a438cca969

Welcome all! Two questions for you:
I’m tempted to just start the game now, instead of adding two slots and waiting a bit – what say you?
I’m also tempted to turn up the disaster intensity on this one – normal setting is 2 (out of 7 iirc), how does 4 sound?

disaster setting goes up to 4 i think

1 Like

An 8 slot game would be slower, so I vote to stay at 6.

Increasing the disaster intensity wouldn’t improve the game IMHO, so I vote against it.

But as host, you get to decide.

1 Like

Hi Guys, 6 is enought.

1 Like

yeah, just rechecked and disaster setting goes up to 4 max, so I’m tempted to nudge it up to 3 (to get a different play environment from a normal map, after having test-played a primordial map at the default disaster intensity)

that’s 3 votes by my count for keeping the game at 6 players, so will definitely keep it at 6 … as current comments stand, I’d start the game at disaster intensity of 3 (unless a different consensus develops here)

happy with 6 players aND 3 SETTING

2 Likes

Russian Tsar warns whole world against sneaky Australian leader Sigineumann which opportunistically used natural dissaster and barbarian hordes for destability Russian empire and he is trying kill our people!

Sigineumann knows only war and suffer!

Spare as your pity Tsar. You gosh about your connection to god, your religous wisdom, but what has it brought?
Were are your marvels of engineering? Your voyages of discovery? Your great insight of the nature of the universe? Even at our basest, when we dressed as you, dwelt as you, hunted as you do, we did more than merely survive. We built monuments, we made great journeys, we forged weapons. You have not!

We have come to your empire in search of resources. Wether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from this wretched planet, leaving you behind. You will remain in the dirt, fighting with the barbarians, communing with your god until your sun burns out.

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Sincerly
The Australian Government

:popcorn:

who are these ‘russians’ and ‘australians’ of which you speak?

1 Like

You don’t know these :smiley:

But you will know it!
Sigineumann spear in your belly…
And then he create poem on your grave…

He is ruthless!

This is a ruthless world, one must be ruthless to cope with it.

1 Like

I have lost 2/3rds of my cities and have only 1 left. I am irrel and I am leaving this game. Congrats to @HappyCamper for a war-cart rush played to perfection.

gg @OtherRealisms !!!

gg, the sumerian warcarts are powerful tools.

@OtherRealisms gg

@Michaqel Please keep your Great People within your borders and don’t use them as scouts (especially during times like this). You obviously are watching your flanks and get an unfair advantage.