Primordial map FFA (a2ca0579)

No problem, but my Great People didn’t show any tile to me. But yes I can see actual situation. I will go back…

Sorry Guys, are still active the condition for Great Person? Brasil’s Great Writer is good scout and I don’t know why I have to folow rules and others no. It is unfair to me…

So each Great Person will folow rules or I am going to spy too :).

to my knowledge, there’s no ‘rule’ against using great people as scouts :wink: I’ve only seen an announcement that such use is not welcome in @sigineumann 's territory, but that’s not a rule

This was not on @sigineumann 's territory… he was sad when I had Great People one turn from my borders :D. So ok I am going to back to the action.

But yes it is weird… this type of spying… Are all players ok with it?

I’m not OK with it (and don’t do it myself), though I won’t necessarily go to war over it alone. I think @sigineumann was warning that he’d be willing to go to war if your GP entered his territory :slight_smile: clearly we’ve got at least one other player who’s happy to use the tactic :thinking:

I am in war with @sigineumann and I was one turn outside my borders on my continent. The war was started before this “incident” with him. The war is reason why @sigineumann thinks that it is unfair using GP. But yes it is standart manner by @andrewsmart48… best player in this game :). I create pin for @andrewsmart48 when GP visible and has fear :).

1 Like

it’s pretty routine unless banned.

tbh i don’t care either way

After long consideration and persuasion by the noble Russian tsar, the high priests of Indonesia have decided there is no choice but to push the atheist Australians from the Indonesian doorstep. Having such an aggressive neighbor that has been so un-neighborly to our friends the Russians so close to our ports is intolerable.

As said before long time one of big Australian Atheistic Guru Sigineumann:
“This is a ruthless world, one must be ruthless to cope with it.”

I am very happy. Indonesian high priests found where is the truth.