Phuzzy's 1st game! (a528b07b)

Three have voted for a substitution. Before I ask in the forum or the discord server, does anyone know someone for a possible replacement?

We have a substitute player. Many thanks to @Calcifer for taking the vacant civ.

welcome @Calcifer, good luck and have fun

Thanks! Hope I can do something in this game but its an irrel position lol

Not that it matters much, but I think there was no denounciation before scythia @matmer attacked me in this one 2 turns ago

That’s what I thougt, too. So what should I do now? Or maybe @matmer is not allowed to attack for five turns?

He captured 1 city from me the turn he declared. but it wasn’t the most productive city. he not attacking for 5 turns definitely help though. and probably revert the turn now so he don’t shoot my units/cities this turn too, and play his turn again

@matmer I reverted the turn. In the game details I stated you have to denounce a player before you can declare ware (DENOUNCE=YES) I copied that from the club rules in the forum. PYDT Friendly or Club Rules Game
It is ok for @Calcifer not getting attacked for 5 turns even though you are at war. So I don’t have to revert to before matmer declared war.

I understand, I’m sorry @Calcifer @Phuzzy. I’m ok with not attacking for 5 turns. The only explanation I can give is that I’m currently playing 15 games or so here in PYDT and only give an hour or perhaps a little more per day to focus on play Civ. That includes reading the chats (I got this notification as I checked my email minutes ago), and a little strategy planning, but not in remembering all the rules (again, apologies for that).

Guess I have to produce more units then, but maybe i wouldn’t have declare war if i didn’t see an opportunity so clear, Or, If you all agree, I’ll revert my declaration and keep playing as we were 2 turns ago.

I’m ok with everything you decide

no, its fine if u attack. and we can play on. just dont shoot for 5 turns until 112. then u can shoot in turn 113.

1 Like

Great. Thank you both @matmer @Calcifer

2 Likes

special congress turn. so it would be a quick turn, and dont take much time. in case people prioritize their turns based on how long they take

What are the rules about attacking the ai?

from PYDT Friendly or Club Rules Game

1 Like

we have disaster relief right now do we not.

also seems a bit over the top with so many ai in the game now but i will go with the flow if thats the rules of course.

It was definetely not a good idea to have so many ai, but i did not know better. i voted against the relief.

1 Like

u should not accept any deals from the AI, and then it should be fine even with disaster relief. (I dont know if its passed or not yet :D)

So then, may I accept ai gifts of gold if disaster relief passes, or not? Guess I did forget some other rules

absolutely not :slight_smile:
no gold deal with AI

i probably did some deals with the ai in error in fairness. i wont do any more certainly

1 Like