Pangea Game (ede5904b)

Anyone for burgers?

1 Like

Looks like half of PYDT players are on vacation :slight_smile:

I was about to comment on that, @adyyc is away ?

I think Adyyc is travelling or something like that, so is delayed with turns.

Our scientists made the last required breakthrough : We now have the ability to eat poutine in space without making a mess. We can finally leave this cursed planet. GG you crazies.

You want to eat poutine? I thought you would go to space to escape it.

That is preposterous. We shall spread the greatness of poutine throughout the galaxy.

GG. I was 3 turns from a diplo victory. Was hoping I could make it before space Canadians won!

Well played. Enjoyable game.

Haha, had not realized you were this close to it. Very close game overall. That mid game cutthroat war with @our_witchcult_grows was an epic thing. Kept me at the edge of my seat. I was not sure where this game was going for a while and started my space race late but then I sniped all the great people that boost space project and was able to rush it at the end.

Maybe you rule space now, but Hungarians rule rock music.

Yep, nice war in the middle ages, nice war against Scotland after, sad that I failed to drag the USA into this war.
After the Scottish war, the sad times for Hungary began: we didn’t find any oil or uranium in our territory, Canadians left us alone against Scottland, and Scottland for some reason decided to attack helpless Hungary without resources and let Canada expand and develop into the space.

Very interesting game, another nice win by Max, thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Interestingly, my favourite Rock band ever, by far, is from Hungary. Omega.

1 Like

And my favorite band is Canadian industrial band Skinny Puppy

I would had won if i was not teamed up. I could hold Hungary, but hardly managed to hold both.

1 Like