Pangea Game (ede5904b)

Hey, Hungary just trying to survive on this hostile continent! I blame USA and their aggressive policy against Inca

Hungary obviously started the war. The USA only cares about improving peopleā€™s diet and promoting obesity.

You should give my religion a try, beer and poutine will do wonders to further your goals.

Lmao, the amount of chaos that was generated by these special congress sessions.

I know right? Iā€™m now in in forced peace with someone I am targeting with an emergency

@Maximillian I offer you a wicked proposition. Letā€™s make a Military alliance. This should help tame the Hungarian menace. Plus, all Americans will get preferential discounts on Canadian Poutine. Whatā€™s not to like ?

@Maxmcg The American side should know that before that, canadians had offered us a military alliance (obviously, against America). We shouldnā€™t trust them.

A blatant lie has never been so blatant xD

the only blatant lie here is canadianā€™s manipulations to destroy eternal hungarian-american friendship

We Americans only care about improving the worldā€™s diet with our enviable array of health food outlets.

As I only have one City left, and will be away for a bit, I will drop out so Iā€™m not holding you guys up, GG, and good luck to Canada to hold back the storm!

1 Like

@MaxWar damn in situations like this i really want to just type GG and exit KEKW
I was 100% sure that you canā€™t capture this city, nicely done! (as always)

@our_witchcult_grows Thanks ! It was certainly not an easy quest.

1 Like

Peace ? NOW ?! NOOO!!! (ā•ÆĀ°ā–”Ā°)ā•Æļøµ ā”»ā”ā”»

@our_witchcult_grows lmao well played you treacherous wretch

Yes, itā€™s me. :blush:

Well, GG, I am toast. Enjoy the rest.

@adyyc https://youtu.be/lb13ynu3Iac

@our_witchcult_grows What?

You will soon die because you was the one that started the war against me. I was on steroids and you decided to attack me. Very bad ideea!

@adyyc but millions of innocent souls who died in nuclear fire will be with you forever