Michaqel's game! Huge Earth (3d53c284)

oh wow that’s harsh bro. Damn I hope that doesn’t happen to me, I haven’t settled yet either

Yeah I feel your pain and I have not settled either and by the time I do it will be turn four… I also expect Canada to be very close too :wink:

And here I am sandwiched between two volcanoes lol!

1 Like

That was my Turn 1 spawn position so Nubia and Greece must have settled on their first turn.

How on earth does France have another settler on turn 3? Did someone lose already?

I think that the France still search his place on the world :slight_smile:

Correct…no where I can seyyle yet:

Shaka is finally settled

Wow. A few moves into the game, and my capital is under loyalty pressure…

Hey folks just wanted to let you know I will be away this Sunday-Wednesday

Wow, six turns to revolution… it seems as very quick end of England kingdom :-). Please Spanish and France men: use condom… no more population explosion… :-).

Hi guys, I have an issue with my turn

When it loads it tells me to wait… if I hover the mouse over the end turn icon it says something like ‘Waiting for other players to end their turns’? Maybe the last player might need to re-do their turn and send another file to PYDT as this one seems broken… Thoughts?

might be an issue when the player before you lost. Maybe revert the turn?

My thoughts exactly

Well, let me know when the last player is going to revert the turn, I can not do much until that happens…

Can anyone revert the turn, or does it need the game starter?

I believe the player whose turn it is or the game host can revert. @Crazyhorse , you should be able to revert upon logging into PYDT and clicking into this game in “Your Games”.

what happen to @Michaqel did you lose your capital?

Thanks petrojbl2! turn has now been reverted… However, does that mean it has gone back to the guy who just lost and is now not playing?

Sure, it goes back to the last human player skipping over AI.