Just One More Turn Before The Golden Age Ends -- All are welcome to join! (dccc8a1c)

Smack talk goes here for Just One More Turn Before The Golden Age Ends – All are welcome to join!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/dccc8a1c-b52f-4225-8fbb-8bc33d903336

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

Something happened to our game. Maybe it got corrupted?

I’m trying to reverting turns, but in the meantime looking into this

My civ went from 1 to 9 population somehow:

Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 11.53.02 AM

1 Like

According to someone on Discord:

Turned game timer off… reverted a few turns, waiting for @SunTzuShin3 to report whether my empire score looks normal or not. If still messed up will keep reverting.

Since it’s early game, and @SunTzuShin3 reported to see my empire score at 17 still… I went all the way back to my turn.

Hopefully, this resolves it.

Starting to think collinbachi went AWOL, can’t tag him because he doesn’t seem to have a steam profile. Might look for replacement or kick if he doesn’t come back.

Hey guys, I’m going to kick collinbachi. He hasn’t done a turn since February 3rd (skipped 19 of 23 turns).

Does anyone have a replacement? I’m going to put a message up to let someone else take his spot, but I think it’s likely will we have an AI player in his place.

i subbed in if that’s ok

welcome

Definitely OK! he has been basically an AI player for most his turns, good luck! :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

welcome

well that didn’t last long. @SunTzuShin3 will be taking out my one an only city very shortly. cheers, all.

@slane appreciate you joining at least! Think the person you replaced was MIA like all game, so was probably a rough spot

yeah, one city, no military, no walls.