Island plates ffa 10 all random (1baecde5)

@Squidoo Did you play your turn? It’s back with me now. Can you revert it to Dan’s turn?

ahh ok

are we getting a sub for sweden? if so can the turn timer be paused until one is found - to avoid having to revert turns again.

yeah, I brought this up a week ago! :slight_smile:
it seems like the host doesn’t really care, so why would I? loads of people got subs for coolmajaka by asking on discord, but no action has been taken for this game.

i have no visibility of sweden, so have no idea if they are relevant enough that it matters.

if no update by tomorrow i’ll just take my turn as normal on the assumption that we will just have an ai.

They are quite, quite close to Maya and I think to another civ.

Would be nice with a sub =)

wow!

So, I’ll have to give up on PYDT I think. I don’t have time right now with a 5 month baby at home. I thought it would work better to play when I got the chance but I keep missing turns and just feeling stressed that people are waiting for my turn to play.

1 Like

Hey all. I’m away for a few days, back tomorrow afternoon. Can we pause the timer until then or is it removed on this game? Can’t tell on mobile.

Game Details says turn timer is 2 days. Since the last turn was 6 hours ago, I guess you’re fine if you return tomorrow.

Ok, thanks

@Squidoo Hi there, could you please change the turn timer settings so that the turn is not immediately skipped if vacation mode is on? Or preferably, the option that pauses the game?

Hope all are ok with this request. Only away for a week and taking my laptop but internet might be terrible so might have to turn vacation mode on.

1 Like

I thought the game was meant to end when I sent the save on the previous turn, after the victory screen… the more you know. Usually people just forfeit.
… is there a point to keep this going? I don’t mind, technically, but…

think the culture victory is buggy, so the other players don’t see the defeat notification.

gg.