High Seas Piracy (cd52983c)

Smack talk goes here for High Seas Piracy! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/cd52983c-12a6-4309-9b37-d7c06cf74841

Thanks for the game.
A fine collection of seafaring nations…

Also a fine collection of religious nations.

a fine collection of raiding nations

Agreed, a nation of raiders.

Always war?

Yes, always war. If you find a major civ, declare war on them.

Remember to declare war on all major civs then turn you meet them.

I did not see surprise war so I thought I would at least denounce first. I could be wrong, I was playing a fast turn.

Declare war - yea, I need to wear my glasses more. Or get a 50" monitor. Sorry about that.

really enjoying this map.

Wait a second, my turns are being skipped! Let me go chat with the admin.

I understand there was an update to the system for Civ 6. Turns now get skipped if you are in vacation mode. I was using that as my slow turn/busy indicator.

I see 4 of my turns have been skipped. I know it is a big ask for those to be reverted. I understand if we continue on as is.

I was really enjoying this game.

So you are asking to revert 4 full turns? I’m ok with that but only so long as everybody is. I have the turn but won’t play it until Dan and Ozy reply.

But it does need to be a unanimous approval knowing that some actions may have different results. For example, I popped 3 huts in the last 4 turns but if we revert I may not get the same results. I’m ok with that in the interest of fairness (the rules of vacation mode seem to have changed) but it needs to be unanimous.

I am okay but who knows what the result will be? Trying to repeat moves will be - interesting. It seems fair though.

OK. Not much happening on my rock to alter.

Thank you. I’m not using vacation mode ever again.

Ok, I reset it from turn 67 back to turn 63. Hope that is far enough. Did everything the same to the best of my memory.

1 Like

I would like to say - with all sincerity and all that BS - that the Norwegians can go Fk themselves.

Please don’t be mad.