First time PYDT (e3c85ec6)

Alright, should I wait a whole day and get everyone’s thoughts on this?

I propose 3 mods on this game as stated above, won’t change civs.

Bliss - BBS, Detailed Map Tacks, Better Report Screen, Extended Policy cards are “super safe” IMHO. I’ve been playing 20+ PYDT games for months and I haven’t any problems with mods.

I agree with Mr T800 that I prefer to play without BBG.

1 Like

I’m happy with any arrangement. I haven’t experienced any problems using mods that weren’t resolved and played plenty of games on here.

If we use BBG please let me change Babylon to Eleanor of Aquitaine. Babylon is completely messed up in BBG.

i’m easy either way with bbg.

Alright, I will put all 5 mods as listed above and create the game.
If you guys do another game like these without BBG, invite me please :slight_smile:
Or I can create another one like this one

We are using BBG, which Elanor of Aquitaine do you want?

France please

Last question, I’m really for taking this long, just making sure I get this right.

No modes? like heroes? Monopoly? etc?

I’m up for anything apart from heroes.

no barbarian clans please. otherwise you end up with 20+ city-states

I’d prefer no modes.

I forgot, this is a good mod: Sukritacts Simple UI Adjustments

When you hover over the city banner, it tells you what tiles are being worked by citizens and what tile the city will grow into next ( and when)

Aw that’s a good mod! I saw PotatoMcWhiskey use it on his games, I will add it.
Alright I will just add the Corporation and industry mode, it’s less game-breaking just a nice little addition to the game.
Also I will add the Skuritact mod, just more information at your disposal nothing that will change how you play the game

@Bliss how can I change your civ to Aquitaine? Is it only you that can do it?
If so could you change it? so I can upload the save, please?

I cannot change it as it says game has started, but no worries, I will play Babylon.

I got you bro, I asked for help and they got it fixed :slight_smile: game is live

@PierreReynaud thanks. Have a good game everyone.

1 Like

I am away for two days and will be back to play again Thursday late night CET

1 Like

I will be on holiday for one week starting tomorrow unable to take turns. I am not sure if this is common in these kind of games and as there were some people feeling upset about this, I wanted to let you know that am OK if you decide to sub me.