Fast Game 1 - Highlands, Online spd, BBG, BBS. Timer & Rules. (562fad70)

@danlmartins like it or not, the action that u performed is called backstabbing in Civ.
You could have told me that the troops near my border are not for me and I wouldn’t have built a lot of units to lose them all in 1 turn.

I don’t get it, @Calcifer. You knew I was going to attack you as soon as the alliance expired. We talked it about it. You saw the apostles, the roads, the troops, and I confirmed it all. I said you were close to a diplomatic victory and a lot more.
How is that backstabbing?
I mean no offense, mate, I just want to have fun playing the game. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Anyways, I want to lower my game count and would like to finish this one asap.
Hope you’ll be alright about it.
Cheers

I don’t know from when u were friends with Eleanor-France in this game cuz I subbed in. But if I was playing it from the start and I am ally with someone, and then they attack me after the alliance expires, I would call that backstabbing. Letting me know that you wanna backstab doesn’t change this fact.

I am 100% sure you are going to win this game, and I proposed the CC vote but others disagree…
Only thing I can do from now on is to destroy tiles by placing random wonder/aqueduct/neighborhood on improvements to destroy free pillages for you.

well… I won’t argue about it. I don’t like to be in this situation, so I can take the vote to CC as well.
There’s no reason to be playing a game that is bringing stress instead of fun!
GG guys, this was a good game. Menelik is really a powerful civ!
@HappyCamper I’ll take my revenge on you on the 4v4 game! :smiley:
Cheers!

You’ve won a game if you’ve seen the victory-screen… and winning Civ-games is always stress at the end, even in SP games :wink:

1 Like

Hey all. I’m away for a few days, back tomorrow afternoon. Can we pause the timer until then or is it removed on this game? Can’t tell on mobile. I have my laptop but internet connection is terrible

1 Like

I removed the timer for this game, don’t worry @Si1. Enjoy your weekend!

2 Likes

Thanks Dan :+1:

1 Like

Its been 10 turns that I only need 3 more turns to get military science to get my UU :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

voted as this:

gg @danlmartins

1 Like

@danlmartins GG mate!