Eternal War between random civs (read description) (5e08941e)

Smack talk goes here for Eternal War between random civs (read description)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/5e08941e-f8a9-4103-b3b7-5f20e12ecf00

Regarding the DLCs: If all player have all DLCs I have no problem to enable all DLCs - I just wanted to lower the entry barrier :slight_smile:

Have all Dlcs, Would be cool to use them.

I don’t think you can enable the DLCs. If I’m not mistaken, since you didn’t list the DLCs when you created the post you can’t enable the DLCs when you start the game. If you want to enable the DLCs, you might want to delete the game and start over.

Just tried it: I can update the game parameters and select all dlcs.

Now we have 6 players: Should I enable all DLCs yes or no?

I say yes. But if one person doesn’t have all the DLCs they won’t be able to play. But I recommend yes.

Whats your player name?

Im in other games with all players except nlla that use DLC. So if nlla is cool we are good to go.

Sorry for late response. Yeah, I also got all DLC’s so it’s OK for me too.

Yes, let’s do all DLCs.

OK - I will enable all DLCs and start the game :slight_smile:

Interesting mix - happy fighting!

oof, definitely drew the short straw here. Good luck everyone.

At least you are not Kongo :slight_smile:

True. I guess my +5 combat strength will need to do the heavy lifting.

My PC died on me the other day, and I am not sure when I will get it back. Feel free to kick me if you need to go on with the game, otherwise I will continue playing as soon as I get it back. Sorry about this…

Question to other players: Because Turnquest didn’t give a timespan when he can come back, I would say we try to finish this game until Rise and Fall comes out, ok?
Hope this will be OK for everyone.

I hate to drop him but I’m fine with that.

He @ibntumart - be aware that you need to declare war to the persian AI as well.

RIP Bob. Sorry for exterminating you with extreme prejudice