Epic Huge Fractal FFA No Zombies! (90cb2c53)

@zarquonwhereareyou, hope you don’t have it all. I’m sure Sweden needs some!

I suspected that such a long game would never end, but I did not expect that it would never start …

Worse case scenario we can drop DonLooky. But I don’t think I’m at that point yet. Maybe something came up in his life.

Judging by the statistics, he always walks like that. The game threatens to last for 10 years. I think if you replace him, everyone will say thank you.
Why does he take 26 games if he always has no time to walk?

Well I’m at least going to give him the weekend to answer for himself. And we can resume this discussion on monday if things aren’t looking up.

Just trying to be fair.

In the mean time, if someone wants to line up a replacement in preparation, you’re welcome to try.

Oh shit, you’re next Rishat.

I know this has been a long time coming, if you’d like to give a few words.

Ready to ramp up the pace and get TALLLL!?
I invite you to consider taking up the challenge of building the biggest city in this new open game, “One City to Rule Them All”
Pick your tall one-city civ and go big or go home.
https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/0ac06004-976a-4c75-8abb-a3cd7aeb9d83
Password: bigntall

Does anyone know what happened to the heroes? I’m pretty certain that I recruited Beowulf way back when, but now I can’t see any.

Lifespan?
The twelve Heroes are based on mythological heroes from various cultures, such as King Arthur and Sun Wukong. These Heroes can be discovered during standard gameplay, as well as via the special Heroic Tales city project. Each Hero can only be claimed by one civilization, but one civilization can own multiple Heroes. Though Heroes only last for a set number of turns (referred to as their Lifespan (Civ6) Lifespan), they have quite extraordinary special abilities and are often mighty warriors. Besides that, they leave behind Heroic Relic Heroic Relics which continue providing benefits to their home civilization throughout the game.

Later, Heroes can be called upon in times of great need using Faith Faith in their home city. Recalling Heroes refreshes their Lifespan (Civ6) Lifespan and charges, but the Faith Faith cost increases with each appearance, and each Hero can only be recalled once per era.

Fresh Brazilian Chocolatl for sale if anyone would care to make me an offer.

1 Like

The age has rolled over and yet I still see no chance of recruiting my bad boy hero, and I could really use him as Andrew is being distinctly un-chill in the way his Immortals are riding through the land of the Hangukin.

The game is stuck here…
Join my new game. The game speed is normal.
225 | Цивилизация 6 | Разыграйте свой чертов ход (playyourdamnturn.com)

Please turn on the timer in this game too.

That’s down to me now. What length timer are we setting?

one or two days?

two days

OK, I agree. A two day turn timer is now in effect.

2 Likes

i had to revert my turn

Hi All. So I can’t upload my turn. There appears to be a special session of congress that I’m not involved in so I just save my turn with no actions available to take however, my turn attempts to save again as turn 152 instead of progressing to 153. I’m guessing I’ll have to revert the turn but before I do can anyone confirm that there is a special session? Presumably involving those players I haven’ met yet… @andrewsmart48, @Rishat13 and @petrojbl1.

During the congress, the turn number does not change. Just pass the turn on.