Epic Huge Fractal FFA Apocalypse Mode! (11aa9e9f)

I’m sorry… I’ve been suffering from narcolepsy, I think related to long covid. I was gonna play my turns last night and totally passed out.

And that’s happened repeatedly.

It is ok. Health is the most valuable thing what you have. Stay safe and healthy.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Health comes first.

Poor City State warrior running to my lands for cover from aggressive invaders
Screen Shot 10-11-22 at 09.18 AM

2 Likes

Save him!

The game is stuck here…
Join my new game. The game speed is normal.
Game link:
225 | Цивилизация 6 | Разыграйте свой чертов ход (playyourdamnturn.com)

I think someone went on Vacation. They did it in a bunch of my games.

Which hasn’t bothered me too much cause I’ve been going through ALOT lately. Health AND financial issues, and like I’m literally starving to death.

So I ahven’t been all that worried about missing a couple weeks of civ games.

But if that guy isn’t coming back, I can kick him from the games he’s in and get the ball moving again.

1 Like

Hi. So @EmJayLambert is getting his laptop repaired according to the note on his avatar so I’m happy to wait.

Sorry to hear times are tough @WingcommanderIV. Hope things improve soon :crossed_fingers:

Awesome!

Yeah, he’s in like every single one of my games but my privat game with Kimber (the first officer of my WOW guild).

But yeah, I have no problem waiting, again my life is crazy enough in its own right, I’ve been kinda appreciating the break.

I hope things improve too. Glad things are good for you, Pete! It’s been a while since we last talked.

Please turn on the timer in the second game.

I believe I’ve turned on the timer in all the games.

Epic Huge Shuffle FFA No Zombies!
You lost this game. Do you still have the opportunity to turn on the timer?

OH. I think when I left someone else was made leader. You’d have to ask them.

1 Like

Why was the timer removed?

Because I am terrible with the timer. My life is constant chaos.

I have like reversed way too many turns and it’s not fair if I’m gonna make exceptions for myself then everyone should have the same consideration.

I figure if someone else goes on vacation for a long time, we can always bring the timer back till they return and take it off again.

Do other people feel like the timer was necessary?

Lifes just been wild lately.

A timer is required! We have 2 players who stopped making turns completely. They may never return to the game again. You can wait for them endlessly. The game will simply die. The remaining players will be removed from the game.

Who has stopped playing?

andrewsmart48

I looked at his history. He has been skipped a lot, but has definitely made some turns, and his status says he should be doing more turns soon. I don’t see why we cant give him a little longer.

And Matt Lambert willbe back monday.

If still nothing by monday, I will skip Andrew.

There is no use waiting for him. He made his last move 1 month and 5 days ago. During this time, it was removed or replaced in more than a dozen games. In the rest, it is constantly skipped on a timer. Please turn on the timer. The game always stands still.