Epic Civilization V Comp Stomp (13cb392f)

I haven’t streamed in months.The last time I streamed a game was on September 15th.

And the only game I’ve been playing is world of warcraft.

I’m reverting the turn because every time I try to load it crashes. I’ve tried various other fixes, and it’s not happening on the other Civ V PYDT.

No worries, it happens from time to time.

This is still happening and I can’t work out why. I don’t have any mods (there aren’t any in this game, are there?) and as I mentioned, my other Civ V PYDT game works fine. Also single player games on Civ V work fine so no idea what the bug is.

Did you do some upgrade? Win11, new PC…

The other thing to try is update all your computer’s drivers. Video-card, Motherboard at least and see if that works as it has for others in the past including me.

It broke again? What exactly happened?

Gets to the Leader loading screen and then the game just shuts down. No error messages or anything.
Everything is up to date and I reinstalled the game. I tried the anti-bloat mod that was suggested on PYDT discord but that’s not done anything.
Open to any other suggestions!

The fact that other Civ 5 game plays without the issue is strange. I was going to suggest re-installing civ and PYDT but I am not sure that would matter if other games work?
I’ll have a think but I am out of obvious ideas. Update all you drivers for your PC’s hardware and try again. You can have strange errors that contradict your observations like other games working from time to time so still worth doing if for no other reason of keeping your PC running well…

I have similar problem when I play next turn in running civ. If I run Civ 5 again then the loading is finished and I can play.

yeah i get something like this where if i try and play two PYDT Civ V games in a row it crashes when loading the second (don’t have the same issue with VI or Old World) but this isn’t what’s happening here.
I’m not enough of a computer person to know how to update all my drivers etc other than using the automatic updater on windows, which I have done. If it goes on much longer I’ll let you guys kick me so the game isn’t dead.

And you alreayd re-installed your game. I don’t really have any suggestions besides that.

Looks like we’re back on, people. Apologies for the hold up and hopefully it doesn’t happen again!

Well done mate!

Nothing to do with me - it was @Dynamic wot saved it.

It was you CRazyhorse, wasn’t it? It was you who stole my pyramids!

That’s why you’re in the lead score wise.

Yep, I saw you started it after me but I already had a little more hammers, but with Egypt’s wonders building bonus it was always going to be close. :slight_smile:

I have Reverted my turn as the game fails to open after loading and my other Civ 5 game works fine.

Yeah! I’m having the same bug!

Told you not to take my pyramids

:stuck_out_tongue: