Earth - 12 players - No password, you're welcome. (d5b1fb88)

Actually nubia and ottoman irreled themselves in a common war against zulu who conquered nubia. Byzantium got a land a bit difficult and lost a city by loyalty to me because I settled populous cities near it and he didn’t get golden age that i got.
Catherine BQ quitted very early, i don’t really know why.

I confirm. When I joined this game, I was at war with nubia and ottomans. and ottomans were offering a peace deal which I accept to first deal with nubia, and then come back.

Calcifer subbing in really does change the balance of the game.

danmartins also is a very good player. so I didn’t really do much on killing nubia. it was almost over.
zulu is just a strong civ with early corps.
i am not doing anything to ottomans (for now). thats all shinjo’s fault :smiley:

I just pillaged a camp in ottoman land. ^^
Not my fault if ottoman was allied to england! lol
By the @retzos , i would really like to count georgia as an ally. I attacked england because I was pretty blocked between @matmer I had a long-term friendship with and @CEO_of_Spearfighting . Also, england settled 2 natural wonders which would fit perfectly with teddy bull moose abilities.
So if you agree to ally with me (the type of alliance you want), the war will not spread beyond your doors.

The imperialist Americans OBVIOUSLY also crave the high-appeal Georgian lands! Thankfully we know our trusted allies are not so easily fooled.

It’s going to take a while for me to make an alliance, i’m not doing very well in culture (neither in science). I appreciate America’s friendship but i don’t want to see them conquer England, they will become too powerful then. @shinjoshun i hope you don’t take that as a sign of hostility…

1 Like

well, that will depend on your military score and your units move then :wink:

@andrewsmart48 turn got skipped. his computer is broken and he said it will get fixed soon. we wanna revert or move on? :smiley:

andrewsmart left this game for a while now. :wink:

lol. message sent in wrong game

England will not stand the test of time.

4 Likes

sorry guy, you spawned right you shouldn’t. Bad spawn overall, lands that are attractive to teddy bull moose who is your neighbor…

just FYI america has 16 diplo points. plz -2 diplo them next congress, and dont vote for them :slight_smile:

Maybe there won’t next congress :wink:

They have 19 diplo points bcuz 16 was before statue of liberty. Game will be over soon. GG

I was trying to defend CV and going to space. but well people upvoted America for Diplo. also AI voted in favor of America, one reason that people should play until they have no cities.

Year 1480, 1 point from diplomatic Victory. Well played Shin!

1 Like

I wasn’t doing better than 3rd, so I had no incentive not to.

@Calcifer @MisterT800 @Manoir @retzos GG WP