Don't leave the City Lights on, you'll attract the bugs. (c3900807)

Smack talk goes here for Don’t leave the City Lights on, you’ll attract the bugs.! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/c3900807-d584-4855-9da4-86fd222c8991

These Wildlife mods sounds funny :slight_smile:

I was not expecting this game to fill up so quickly. Not that I’m complaining.
Anyways, time for the draft!
Once everyone’s selected a leader, I’ll start the game ASAP.

Cratmang: Wilfrid Laurier, Ambiorix, Gorgo, Hammurabi
@matt_lambert: Mansa Musa, Quin Shi Huang (Mandate of Heaven), Mvemba a Nzinga, Eleanor of Aquitaine (French)
@BambusBjoern: Menelik II, Trajan, Gitarja, Peter
@Ceryn: Simon Bolivar, Robert the Bruce, Montezuma, Pedro II
@Bliss: Harald Hardrada (Konge), Saladin (Vizer), Basil II, John Curtin
@Sledge Poteet: Frederick Barbarossa, Suleiman (Kanuni), Matthias Corvinus, Tomyris

I think I will play to my own nationality, and pick Wilfrid Laurier today.

Please reply with your pick from the list above.
(If you do not have a forum account, and do not wish to make one for whatever reason, but you do have Discord, you can alternatively message your pick to me (@Cratmang) .)

EDIT: The picks are in! The game will be starting momentarily.

I’ll take Mvemba please

1 Like

I choose Menelik II

1 Like

I will have Basil please.

1 Like

Although MP always seems to degenerate into war–which would suggest Suleiman–I think Frederick will be more interesting leader to play with City Lights. So, Frederick please!

1 Like

And Pedro for me!

1 Like

Do you guys want me to create a discord channel in the Civ6 Cloud&PYDT community server? Or just talk here is enough?

1 Like

Oh, BTW, do you think we could also add Harvest All Resources to this game? Since the goal I guess is for us to be exploring all the cool districts city lights offers, it would be cool to be able to remove any horses or iron that get in the way. Any takers?

2 Likes

I would prefer to just talk here, I don’t use discord.

1 Like

Fine by me.

How much (if any) experience of City Lights do any of you have already? I’ve played one or two SP games with it and it really adds depth - I like it.

As for the wildlife, am I right in remembering it having the opportunity to capture the animals and “display” them for tourism? And there’s some way of using them to boost food as well in the early game?

@Ceryn We do not need Discord, talking here is perfectly fine.

@Sledge_Poteet I see no problem with Harvest All Resources. I’ll make sure to include it when I start the game.

@EmJayLambert The two Wildlife mods I have on right now just add wild animals that act similarly to Barbarians. You’re probably thinking of Leugi’s Wildlife ++, which, after having looked it up, seems really cool, but I’m not sure if I want to springboard on too many mods that add new features at this point. Unless people are REALLY interested, maybe in a different game.

1 Like

I’ll start the game and take my first turn this evening. Anyone have any colour preferences?

Thanks for asking, I prefer the light purple for Basil.

1 Like

Alrighty, smack chat it is then. I don’t have a color pref.

doesn´t matter

No, not fussed.

Start looks pretty sweet. Hope everyone else is satisfied. What type of map is this BTW?

Very sure that this is a Continents map, unless I screwed something up in the settings.

1 Like