[DONE] Sub Catalpa plz

Hello.

Player @mikespielmann quietly left game that had just started… https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/9ab99468-7426-400e-a825-9164554c141a

Hopefully, @Catalpa would like to take control over abandoned civ.

Please, do the following

1. Sub Catalpa
  2. Revert turn for him to do very first turn. It’s only 1 round! But AI already settled probably.
1 Like

I am not a GM of that game, just caring about game soundness!

GM is CORE (RE), he has no forum profile. But he confirmed the substitution in Discord private messages with me.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check on the game and join when I can. I’ve played Gilga once before, so at least I won’t be completely new to the civ! :joy:

Sorry, but why it takes so long? Is something wrong with the request?..

Now another player made his turn in the game, so +1 turn to be wasted in case of revert for Catalpa. I will hold my turn until the issue is solved for no more waste.

Also, i talked with GM about opening a slot for substitution, without PYDT admin involved. But when he failed I couldn’t find any guide or instructions to send! And never done that myself. Link for PYDT newbies probably will serve…

Still, the main request is to save our game from AI Gilgamesh, and revert AI turn. Thank you!

Sorry for the delay, I’ll give you a full refund for your troubles.

Catalpa is subbed in, I made you the admin of the game if you want to get it reset/reverted.