FFA only BBS (9ab99468)

Smack talk goes here for FFA only BBS! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/9ab99468-7426-400e-a825-9164554c141a

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

Sub request for Gilgamesh!!

AI turn and all the following probably will be reverted

This game is already completely busted :frowning:

1. One player already gone from the very start

2. Fucking substitution of that player takes eternity, even it was found in a minutes in Discord.

3. Our host do not participate the hussle. I feel like just nobody really cares.

4. And finally, I load my turn and saw this shit about City-States.

So it will be just 2 City-States for 6 Players, instead of default 9? It’s ridiculous. Is it ok for everybody else, again i see zero complains?

Honestly for now i see no more reason to stay here.

Interesting. I haven’t seen that alert about razing city-states before. If you or somebody else re-makes the game, let me know and I can probably take a spot if you don’t fill up right away.

Yes, full re-making the game is the only way for me now! Looks like the setup is bugged. Or “balanced” too much.

However, as all other players provided zero concern about 7 City-States razed (about AI also)… they still have right to continue developing this game setup. At least they waited so long for game to start.

I will look forward to new FFA 6.

I think your concerns make sense, the notification on my turn was different (2 city states razed) or perhaps I misread. Happy to rerack this game.

Everything is fine. This is a mod that made 7 attempts to better place nations at a distance of at least 16 cells between capitals. And the number of cities of states remained the same as before: 9.

If all participants are not against, then we can start a new one. I am not against restarting. Vote (+,-). I +

I also vote +

Vote +

Then the message is totally misleading. “7 Cs Had To Be Razed” – i still could hardly interpret this text as 7 attempts of placing nations. It also makes little sense to notify about that in the first place. About City-states being Razed – the opposite.

I might be wrong.

Greetings :grimacing:

From official BBG/BBS Discord group. It’s City-states being razed. “Weird map”.

1 Like

Friends, let’s start a new one so that there really aren’t any problems with the game before it’s too late. Please everyone vote. I am + for the restart too

Yes, that is O.K. with me to re-start. I can sure use the same civ or get another random one. Thanks!

I also agree. Please let us know new game name and will join there