Desert survival. Thirsty? Think of Bear. Mad? Think of Max. (1bbbd731)

Smack talk goes here for Desert survival. Thirsty? Think of Bear. Mad? Think of Max.! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/1bbbd731-15be-4965-aa5f-b641a107f90f

-- RESERVED --

Hello, I want to join, if you are ok please send me the password

@Rishat13 - Your turn average is quite impressive. Do you sleep?

I sleep next to a switched on computer. I wake up, make a move and continue to sleep.

1 Like

Hmm… we only need some spice and sand worns… :sweat_smile:

Rolling for game - Desert survival. Thirsty? Think Bear. Mad? Think Max.
ethiopia gaul arabia nubia egypt spain japan greece australia china

pydt roll 10d10

@Valamas, You rolled 7, 3, 8, 7, 2, 1, 10, 1, 8, 6

japan
egypt
greece - may select which leader otherwise I will.
nubia
arabia
china - may select which leader otherwise I will.
spain

Greece chooses Gorgo.

friends, it has started. I played it as it layed, first spot. Play well, fair and fun.

Good luck and have fun

Hi @Laurentiu and @Rishat13, there’s a Discord server for this game. It’s easier to communicate on Discord so that we don’t have to post threads here all the time. Here is an invite: https://discord.gg/hTATyJXM

1 Like

@maximilian, I see you’re on the PYDT sub list. There’s another game where a player is leaving (Play Your Damn Turn!) and I’d like to see if you’re interested in taking over for Norway. Hardrada is in a decent position, as far as I can tell. Reach me on Discord if you’d like more information.

Today I can not download saves of any game. Reinstalled PYDT client, didn’t help. Can you please tell me what to do?

Hello, it is working for me, from the PYDT client

I haven’t heard of anyone else reporting issues and I played a turn this morning as well, I’m guessing it’s network related somehow, can you post a screenshot of what happens when the download fails?

Site prod-civx-saves.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com did not send data.

The probable cause is an expired security certificate - valid until 2021-11-01

Interesting - I don’t think there’s anything I can do about that, as amazon controls that certificate, and it looks good to me so maybe they forgot to update the cert on the russian servers? I’ll dig in a bit more, but I’d guess this will just start working later today once amazon figures it out and fixes it.

The mobile Internet provider Megafon did not let the download turn. Somehow he doesn’t like the site “Amazon”
Everything works with other internet. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

1 Like