Desert survival. Thirsty? Think of Bear. Mad? Think of Max. (1bbbd731)

Amazon eh? Some kind of dodgy South American file hosting company or something?

The save file seems to be corrupt or something, so I’ve reverted my turn. I can’t load it and when I select the file in Civ 6, the usual basic info doesn’t appear. Looks like this:

1 Like

Created the game “Sea Battle”. Join. Password: Sea

GG & “Good Luck” with those zombies.

I made the game quite difficult. I like to test the boundaries.

The Japanese were in a hope position to begin with. Snow and not very good second+ city places. I played it as it laid.

Kudos to Nubia for an interesting war.

Thanks to all that played to spirit of the friendly rules.

1 Like

OK that’s me out I think. No cities other than a capital that’s surrounded by zombies.

Interesting game, brutal though. I think the no-upgrade option might have been a difficulty step too far though.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

GG feel ya. The no upgrade has been pissing me off for the whole game, and I just lost another city to the zombies (im not really worried about my core, but still… thats like the 6th…).

I suppose @YogSothoth and @Laurentiu are going to follow in your wake fairly soon :confused:

Goodbye zombies! I take all civilizations with me.

Which stage is this? The final voyage to Alpha centauri? Sorry my russian is rusty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, last trip.

O.O ! GRATS ! (how many turns until victory ?)… hmm you should check for zombies outside the ship… :grin: :skull:

The exact number of moves to win is not known. 8 spaceports (all of my cities) build boosts. Approximately victory will be through 15-20 turns.

@Rishat13 When you win please post the ‘Units Killed’ and ‘Units lost’ graphs. Going to be some insane numbers on there xD

1 Like

Ok.

Made the last turn. On the next turn the finish line.

That’s it, goodbye zombies, hello new planet!
Approximately 20 units lost, and approximately 400 - destroyed.

Thank you all for playing!

thx ! GG!.

hmm I really had not feel lit ike civ… I really dislike the no upgrade and zombies are too aleatory…desert has the same problem a nice start is a really big advantage

GG to all, was fun (mostly, not gonna miss the zombies tbh xD)