Cratmang's game! (db0be199)

Smack talk goes here for Cratmang’s game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/db0be199-678a-475f-a090-43dc9636de68

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

i see you choosed a leader. Means this no random or draft, just choose one?

There is no draft, but you can choose Random if you want. I believe one of the other players has.

Cratmang, i’m also bloody new here :wink:

Jobby made an new Civ VI gamehub on Discord on sunday - with a leaderboard and a own channel for each game that - sometime - will be ranked there.
So if you like to get a Discord-channel for our game with small efford: Civlization VI Game Hub

hey @coolmajaka !
can you please choose your civ in our discord server?
we’re just waiting on you! :slight_smile:

coolmajaka left all his games (he posted it in another one). @Cratmang: If he don’t comes back, do you look for a sub on the PYDT-Discord?

I’d be happy to. But how do I sub in a new player? I’m not finding an obvious button to open the game for substitute players.

EDIT: Nvm, I found the tickbox.

I´am interessted to sub
Hi all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and thanks! :slight_smile:

edit: @Cratmang: I felt free to post the sub-inquiry on the PYDT-channel, as you’re usually not online in the next hours. So @Bambus_bjoern can be subbed in before it’s his next turn.
… hope that is o.k. for you?

1 Like

sounds good, I am looking fwd to see my new Civ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t have internet since last tuesday (and posted it wednesday on PYDT).
Could we plese revert the game to my skipped turn.
As I’m in war it’s not acceptable to loose a turn, sorry.

Have now internet again, very slow, download of a turn taks 5-10 minutes, but I will play my damned turns.

Thanks!

1 Like

It is done.

thanks a lot.
Didn’t know that is was only a conference turn. But despite of it I’m happy that I didn’t miss it.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about World Conference.

My apologies to everyone who now has to re-enter their votes.

Question: Should I disable the turn timer?

I intended for it to gently prod other players to take their turn, while still providing ample time to do so when it’s convenient. However, I’m concerned that some players may still be missing their turns due to the time limit plus circumstances beyond their control, and I figure that this may be easier and less of a hassle than having to ask, “Hey, I couldn’t take my turn, could you turn the clock back for me?”

On the games, I’m hosting, I use the turn timer for those players, who take a few hours on games with timer and a few days (or sometimes more than 2 weeks) on games without.

• Think we don’t have such a player here.
  • Since it’s possible to pause the timer for players on vacation (what’s a good thing in my opinion), exactly some of those players have vacation-mode always on, (what’s a littly cheecky in my opinion).

Anyway, think we don’t need the timer for the rest of our game.

1 Like

Hail from Spain!

The German steamroller is moving slowly East. While we are no pushover, and will throw our finest troops into the foe, we will likely only delay them.

Unless all empires of the world unite now and attack Germany with what ever you can scrape together, from the north in particular!, you may as well set fires to your ones cities now and be done with it.

The undead in the form of Vampires lead their forces making it almost impossible for one empire to fight them alone.

The choice is yours, what ever your decision you are out of time!
Spain.

1 Like

@Crazyhorse Can I ask why you’re giving me a bunch of your cities? Not that I mind, but it feels almost too generous.

same here