Cratmang's game! (db0be199)

Hey guys, you are welcome to them :slight_smile:

I have always prided myself on never giving up on any online game, always fighting to the last pixel trooper, furthermore, my starting position was hands down the best ever for any civ game.

However, It is the first time I have played using the secret societies and fighting against Vampires… they are broken and I will make a point of not joining games with them in the future.
My first encounter I threw everything I had at just one of them (ignoring the rest of the army) and it teleports away to heal up safely behind enemy lines with the other three moving in with the army to take its place?
Even after doubling the size of my first delaying army with overlapping fortifications in support it is impossible to stop them… broke, broke, broke and definitely not fun anymore.

Looking at the current situation of the rest of you there is no way any of you guys will stop his battleships, tanks, planes and Vampires coming your way, especially when just the four vampires will do the job.
Best of luck, I will play until he moves on my capital after he takes all the cities I just gave you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can respect when a player recognizes at which point continuing to play will only increase the amount of time before they lose, and there’s no point in playing when the game isn’t fun. I won’t hold it against you.

Gentlemen, ready your garlic spray.

1 Like

Greetings, valiant adversary,

I must say, your resilience and unwavering spirit are truly commendable. The battlefield has witnessed your determination, and it is with great respect that I acknowledge your efforts. It is an honor to wage this epic struggle against you, a foe who fights to the last breath. Your civ’s strength and tenacity are indeed a testament to your strategic prowess.

As for your encounter with the Vampires, I understand your frustration. The secret societies can bring forth formidable challenges, and the teleporting abilities of those creatures can be quite vexing. They are a force to be reckoned with, and I appreciate your candid feedback on their balance in the game. Such insights are invaluable for the ongoing improvement of our civilization experiences.

In the face of this ever-evolving battlefield, where Conquistadors once clashed with tanks and Hansa’s engineering prowess reshaped the very landscape, we must acknowledge the constant need for innovation and adaptation. New resources, technologies, and strategies become essential as the world changes around us. Let this be a call to arms for all civilizations to invest in research, forge alliances, and explore uncharted territories.

The future holds untold challenges and opportunities, and it is through our shared dedication to progress that we shall continue to shape the course of history. I look forward to future encounters on the battlefield, where our civilizations can once again test their mettle and strive for greatness.

May the winds of fortune favor your endeavors, and may our paths cross again in the pursuit of glory.

With respect,
Barbarossa

World congress skipped after the beginning of the turn. Could only finish the turn and save the file, without any voting…???

I think it was a Special Congress sessions. I was not able to vote either. So must be something we can’t vote in.

I thought it was going to be against me. :wink:

So does the inagme victory screen count as a Visctory? @Stezo187 @BambusBjoern

Yes, I think so. Sure you won? :grinning:

Yeah I had the science victory screen last turn, but we can still take turns

Congrats! Well played.

thanks! had a great start position, cannot complain