CGH Quick pangaea 6 players (a8cd6340)

Just feels like this game is decided with Adi in 1st and Happy in 2nd. I can’t push Germany any further so I’m kind of stuck at 3rd.

And, on top of the fact that I got almost all heroes, I also got the pantheon which triples the faith and tourism output of hero relics, which has pushed me towards a culture victory.

From my point of view, @MisterT800 & @HappyCamper should ally and try to conquer me. If successful, they would then fight each other for the 1st place.

In any case, do you want to
A) continue the game (I believe I will be able to find a substitute for @EmJayLambert)
B) end the game right now with a score victory

Does somebody know if my anti-virus system is correct when it complains that powershell.exe is contaminated with IDP.HELU.PSE41, every time I read the game discussions through my PYDT client? How does the PYDT client use powershell.exe? Have you seen something similar?

Perhaps ask this question in the support forum.

btw, I have joined to kill you all.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed that this game no longer has BBG.
@mrosack are you able to see if the mod has been removed using admin tools?

LE: I added this in the game support section of the forum

@Stormumriken , please use admin tools → manage mods to add BBG 5.1.8

• The id of that mod is cb84075d-5007-4207-b662-c35a5f7be254

BB 5.1.8 is the BBG version we started this game with - Steam Workshop::Better Balanced Game 5.1.8

Done.

1 Like

Is any of you NOT subscribed to the BBG 5.1.8 mod - Steam Workshop::Better Balanced Game 5.1.8 ?

I’m asking because the game has, again, lost the mod.

We are subscribing to BBG 5.1.8.

– Queen of France

As far as I can see, the game has kept the mod. But by mistake, I put in the erroneous comment “BGG 5.1.8”. I am sorry about that.

Now I have redone it with the correct comment.

1 Like

Conclusion: the host can play without having the initial gameplay mods

• and any such mod which the host doesn’t have gets removed.

@Stormumriken thanks for adding it, I see it’s back now.

@Stormumriken , the mod has again disappeared.
Can you please check if there are more than one BBG mods in the list and delete the extra ones, so that there is only one BBG left, the BBG 5.1.8 with id cb84075d-5007-4207-b662-c35a5f7be254 ?

There is one and one only, presumably the one that I reinstalled last time around.

The id and my comment (BBG 5.1.8) have not changed.

What makes you think that the mod has disappeared?

1. It doesn’t appear in the list of mods, before loading the save
  1. Just an example that the mod is missing, the Pingala governor is vanilla, not BBG

Thanks!

Well, as I wrote, playyourdamnturn.com thinks that the current savefile contains “BBG 5.1.8” with the correct id.

It thought so also the previous time before I reinstalled BBG. What I did that time was to reinstall and at the same time correct the comment.

So what can I do to remedy the problem? Once again reinstall BBG?

Such an action might give only you the correct Pingala (and other, probably even more important improvements), so one or more of the other players get the unimproved Pingala.

Perhaps you will win within three turns. Perhaps you are able to do that even with an unimproved Pingala? :slight_smile:

I have written about the strange behaviour of my virus system, and Valamas has suggested that I report it in some support group. This is probably unrelated, but I might make a try, if also you suggest that I do report it.

I will instead reinstall BBG, if you would prefer me to.

Yes, let’s try again @Stormumriken by removing BBG and adding it again.

Then, each of us should check that BBG 5.1.8 is there when loading the save.
@Valamas , @HappyCamper , @MisterT800 , @CEO_of_Spearfighting

Regarding the virus issue, you could open a ticket here: Game Support - Play Your Damn Turn

I have now removed BBG och added it again. Good luck!

As a first step before going to Game Support, I will for a time not use the PYDT client for starting and saving my turn, but instead the webpage equivalents.

I’ve made this great wonder :smiley: 13 cities benefited :smiley:

• if 2 buildings have equal costs (medieval walls & sewer), it chooses the top one (medieval walls)