Apocalypse, Monopolies and Random Tech - Speed: Quick (7eab09a7)

Smack talk goes here for Apocalypse, Monopolies and Random Tech - Speed: Quick! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/7eab09a7-be38-4655-a86c-b4c300f227ed

Hi,

I’ve tried to join this game a couple of times and I guess you’re kicking me because I have an average turn time of like 13 hours. I’d like to point out that this is mostly because I was without a computer for about 3 months and some games without skipping had me waiting for a turn that long. More than 50% of my turns are <6 hours and more than 75% are <12 hours so you can see I am a reliable player.

Anyway, I’m not fussed - I have plenty of games, just thought this one sounded interesting. If you need someone to fill it, I’ll play.

I just checked the few games that I have in common with you and you are at 6/7h average so, welcome home Matt :wink:

Excuses me for the kicks… I have some kind of “greylist”. We had to sub you in a lot of game to be able to play for a few months. Let’s give it a try, it should be fine now :slight_smile: