Apocalypse, Monopolies and Random Tech - Speed: Quick (7eab09a7)

I vote classic. It’s kind of unfair if you get spearman clans when your neighbor found a legion or immortal clan and send those your way out of the blue!

1 Like

Player 1: Manoir - Sundiata Keita
Player 2: petrojbl1 Pedro II
Player 3: slane Hammurabi
Player 4: @Marthow Please choose
Player 5: EmJayLambert Pachacuti
Player 6: Osprey VIctoria
Player 7: danlmartins Montezuma

@Manoir do you know how to use the mapseed command in discord, so we avoid the temptation of choosing a new map? :slight_smile:

I will go Sejong

No idee.

It is like this:
go to this channel and input the .mapseed command. After the command you can insert any text to identify for which game that seed is.

What is the benefit?

Is it to see the map before the game or those the bot select only some kind of maps?

The command mimics the game by generating a random number between a predefined range. This number is the game seed, which is used in an algorithm to create the map. Different numbers, different maps.
The benefit is that a predefined, publicly available seed, ensures the host will not fall for the temptation of restarting the game to find a great start.
In any way whatsoever I’m suggesting you would do that - I’ve played many games hosted by you and never had the sensation you’d done something like that.
The mapseed command has been implemented recently and is now being used in official cloud games, so I thought it would be a good thing to be used as standard practice.
What do you think?

@J-Dog please choose your Civilization we will start very soon:

I frequently forget to set this mod or this option so I have to restart, replace civilizations, options etc… I am not sure about the utility of adding more config outside of the game.

For a ranked game, yes but here…

I use the normal map generator ingame. Of course if someone see that he really has a bad start, we can restart.

I’ll take Hammurabi.

Map: Small continent for 10 players (a little more space for everyone, I hope that you are all ok with this)
Ressources: Abondant
World age: Random
Start position: Legendary
Temperature: Standard
Rainfall: Standard
Sea level: Standard

@J-Dog I did a mistake. Hammurabi is already taken by Slane.

As you can after the draft… There is some mistakes hidden in it :smiley:

You can choose between:
Ramses II, Wilhelmina, Jayavarman VII and Catherine de Medici black queen

I wait for ya to start the game, everything is ready.

No worries. I’ll give Ramses II a shot.

@Manoir, the game skipped my turn even though i’m in vacation mode

Turn Timer Vacation Mode Behavior: Turn is skipped at end of timer

can you please change this so it won’t skip the turns e revert the game back to me, please?

I’ll rollback but I don’t want to see games blocked for each holidays. All my games are like this and maybe I forgot to say it for once. :frowning: I am sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like