Anchor Ceti, Free For All #4 (February 10) (a9a1bde2)

Smack talk goes here for Anchor Ceti, Free For All #4 (February 10)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/a9a1bde2-de37-48a7-8b1f-b08ba7ce5254

Hello Pals!
Nice to meet you @gabezilla! Do you familliar with Anchor Ceti?

No, I’ve played Beyond Earth before though

1 Like

Hi @gabezilla ! Lets check your access to AC 1.16
Contact me in discord please Protok Worlds

Let’s see… I think I will pick aristocrats 3 / diplomatic mission 14 / physiocorrection module 12

1 Like

I will take convicts / raw materials / supply module

1 Like

Alright pals, making lobby

What a race! (turn 85)

1 Like

Indeed! Will you be joining in on the war games anytime soon? He he he. Duncan and I are having fun beating the snot out of Hutama (and I told myself I’d be a peaceful trading colony this game, didn’t last long lol.)

1 Like

Since I’m playing a Rejinaldo role this game, I assume that he learned his lesson from FFA#3 to not to be so belligerent. Peaceful playthrough as Lions Guards looks interesting :grinning:

1 Like

I’m having fun, though its been a long time since I have played so I’m a bit behind.

2 Likes

Fun is what we all about this game :smiley_cat:

1 Like

(turn 92): Planetary News

Hutama Metacorpories and Lions Guards conduct a project of advanced researches of planetary lifeforms. According to official data, the total participation of metacorpies in sponsoring the program resulted in 7 billion credits. Here’s what the press secretary of the institute supervising the project said:

Deep exploration of local life forms is a necessity not only for our survival in this hostile miasmic environment, not only for our prosperity and well-being as a species, but for the sake of Harmony with this Discovery-Inspiring World.

photo on the front page
The faction leaders shook hands at the solemn ceremony of signing the memorandum “Caring for Nature - Caring for Society”.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the Slavic Federation… (turn 92)

Bugs? In your backyard? It could be more likely than you think! Whether it’s a wolf-beetle infestation, siege worms, or those pesky Brasilian drones we see flying about everywhere; the Slavic Federation has the TOOLS YOU NEED to keep your terrascape pristine and alien-free. Ultrasonic fences and miasmic repulsors not doing the trick? Need something stronger? Try our new AEGIS “just blow `em up” bug-removal platform for those BIG JOBS. One whiff of those HEAT rounds and the bug’s won’t want to crawl back out of their nests.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? >YES >NO

Everyone’s doing their part, ARE YOU? The Federation Army needs fighting men and women for its new, state-of-the art battlesuit divisions. The navy needs brave sailors LIKE YOU to protect our seas and the air force needs keen pilots to keep the sky clear. We need YOUR HELP to defeat the wicked Polystralians and secure a peaceful existence for the Slavic Federation.

1 Like

Ohhh! That’s magnificent! LOL :smile_cat:

1 Like

(turn 103): Diplomatic Note

To: General Garritt G-Man of the Slavic Federation

We discover your Sentinel sattelite on 14, 23 coordinates. This aerospace territory under our faction cover. The presence of your cosmic infrastructure under our territory without our permission is violation U.N. chapter 7. We demend nullify this evidence of your treachery spying actions on our territory. Your sattelite should be disbanded immediately.

1 Like

JUST IN: Wicked Cyborgs from Al Falah ATTACK (turn 103)

During a routine alien pacification mission our Federation ships were attacked by ships and aircraft from Al Falah near the city of Midfa’a.

Addressing his colony, General Vadim Kozlov remarked that the war was “sad, but not unexpected, we must liberate the citizens of Al Falah from their misguided, soulless, ideology of cybernetic augmentation. They will return to the embrace of pure humanity or be humbled by it’s raw strength.”

Despite suffering some initial casualties, our rocket batteries from Stanimir were able to shoot down the enemy’s tacnet hub in orbit and our glorious Federation ships returned fire and got their revenge. The battle of the Midfa’a sea still rages, stay tuned in for further updates.

1 Like

To: Supreme Commander Protok of the Lions Guards

Baseless accusations of treachery and espionage aside, our trade route to that station is no longer tenable while we are at war with Al Falah. We see no problem disbanding this satellite, we would have abandoned it anyway to save on upkeep. Don’t bother trying to tell our citizens that we bothered to negotiate with you. The Ministry of Propaganda denies it and we have become very efficient at controlling our population with our holomatricies.

1 Like

(turn 104): Planetary Council
Reports: Supreme Commander Protok of the Lions Guards

The relevant diplomatic representatives of the Slavic Federation were informed of our demands to disband the satellite infrastructure located in the zone of our aerospace influence without our consent. Despite statements about readiness to fulfill our requirements, the satellite network of the Slavic Federation at coordinates 14, 23 is still operating to this day.

In view of the above, and also taking into account:

• General G-Man’s unprovoked aggression towards the Hutama Metacorporis;
  • a blow to the global scientifically progressive community through the illegal retention of the RANGI base;
  • stopping the work of RANGI research institutes, confiscating advanced research materials vital for the survival of our species;
  • denial by the current leaders of the faction of the need for evolution and improvement of the human community, taking into account advanced scientific achievements;
  • and most importantly, commitment to the outdated, vicious, exploitative foundations that destroyed our past planet;

I am forced to make a proposal: to unite the efforts of our planetary community and lead leaders of the Slavic Federation to a moral response for their direction of society advancement.

Voting is underway on Project #5/1
Dear leaders - please vote

1 Like