Always War - Trees, Seas & Hostilities (72101897)

Smack talk goes here for Always War - Trees, Seas & Hostilities! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/72101897-b657-4657-a73f-48ed4113a428

:thinking: How to Play Your Damn Turn

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

I am Japan.

Tomyris (Scythia)
Amanitore (Nubia)
Cyrus (Persia)
Genghis Khan (Mongolia)
Trajan (Rome)
Sejong (Korea)
Shaka (Zulu)
Tokugawa (Japan)

Sorted list
Tokugawa (Japan)
Shaka (Zulu)
Genghis Khan (Mongolia)
Trajan (Rome)
Sejong (Korea)
Amanitore (Nubia)
Cyrus (Persia)
Tomyris (Scythia)

I checked the player starts and reseeded until I thought everyone was safe from this …

2 Likes

:grinning_face: :+1:

:ok_hand:

My spawn was only a little better in first game :joy:

I heard a ding at the end of my turn. I hope I did not meet someone from an auto movement. If so, sorry and I will declare war next turn.