Always war! 6 seats, FFA, draft, Pangea, BBG 5, 1x turn/day (17280075)

Hey Pete, I saw a Georgian frigate in the sea to your north, so Mongolia beware, I only saw one but…

1 Like

Thanks for that intel, Stefanos.
How about you allow access to Korea for my missionaries and you may enter Mongolia with a great person who may go wherever they please completely unmolested. I think you’ll love our small, peaceful country :smiley:

I don’t know why everyone is so anti-coal

Didn’t mean to finish that encampment in Daegu… Just wanted to leave it at 1 turn, in case I needed it at some point but I must’ve got extra production from somewhere last turn. Oh well, I’m sure you’ll make short work of it Greece…

My promise to not enter your lands still stands btw, so long as Georgia is the obvious game leader here.

nice airports copper

:innocent: :airplane: :peace_symbol:

Sorry but can’t load the game…issue with MODs but can’t work out where the problem is. Anyone else have an issue on this turn?

A number of games are having this issue Pete, looks like BBG updated and is causing certain games to be unable to load.

Thanks. I’m guessing there’s no point in reverting the turn at this point then. The BBG Mod was the only one that had updated since my last turn. Tried disabling it but no luck. Wait it out?

@Pete - if you haven’t tried it yet, here are the instructions on how to upgrade to BBG 5.3 (from adi on Discord):

1. Access Steam Workshop::Better Balanced Game 5.6 (BBG)
  2. Unsubscribe & Re-Subscribe
  3. Restart Civ

here is where the BBG static versions of 5.1 and 5.2 are:

also from Adi:

I have not yet encountered a game which can’t be solved by using the statical BBG 5.2.11 or 5.1.8

I have only encountered players which initially didn’t copy the mod in the right folder or they kept the mod in a folder inside another folder in the mods folder, which doesn’t work, of course.

Thanks @Coppercloud . Have tried resubscribing and restart. Have the BBG Mods. Not sure what to do with the files from Dropbox though?

@Pete I just asked one of the PYDT admins for help. I’ll follow back up once I hear back from them. Hopefully that will result in fastest resolution

Thanks @Coppercloud :slightly_smiling_face:

@Pete could you please DM the saved game file to the admin on discord?

This is his contact info: Calcifer#1030

He will switch the game to “STATIC BBG 5.2.11”

After that, we should all install that version by following these instructions:

1. Download the particular .zip file from the Dropbox folder
    Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system.
    On Windows, it should be like this: “…\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods”
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn.

I thought, from the discord conversation I read, that we needed to revert and then send the previous players save file to the admin?

@StefanosG good idea. To be safe, I reverted and sent that save to Calcif

@Pete no action is needed from you at this time then. The turn should come back to you if/when I’m able to replay my turn on STATIC BBG 5.2.11

Thanks again for trying to sort this one. I’ve been busy so haven’t had the chance to take a proper look. Hopefully @Calcifer can sort it for us :crossed_fingers:

hey @Pete good news! I was able to successfully load the new same game file after following these instructions to install the static build:

Can you please try?

Yep, that’s worked. Thank you. I’ll take my turn later today :smiley:

tried the above and it didn’t work for ne