Aloha!'s ffa 6 player (db959f2d)

Smack talk goes here for Aloha!'s ffa 6 player! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/db959f2d-abef-4971-8414-c2c50668affe

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

Just noticed that Bored skipped 13 turns before leaving so we’ve had a Prince level AI in the game for quite a while. Good news for his neighbour I guess.

@Aloha! Are you trying to find a replacement?

1 Like

Aloha is not active on this forum. Best chance for contacting Aloha is to ask Jobby on the CGH discord.
In any case, it would be hard to find a sub for a 42-turn AI.
I have not yet met the AI, but I’m looking forward to it :))

The BBG version of this game got automatically updated to BBG 5.3 (see update notes)
However, it’s a new version and it has bugs, one of them affecting me - 5 CS missing (see screenshot)
Cree (nerf): Okihtcitaw: 15 combat strength base and +5 CS vs stronger units (from 20 CS base)

I will ask @Calcifer to turn this game to one using a static BBG 5.2.11 - the version on which we played until the BBG update.

This is how it is on BBG 5.2.11

@Calcifer helped by making my save have BBG static v5.2.11

All of you, please make sure you have BBG static v5.2.11 in your mods folder

To install a particular version of BBG, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the particular .zip file from the Dropbox folder
    Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system.
    On Windows, it should be “…\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods”
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn.

Goodbye @adi_4k, thank you very much for the game.

WoW!

I’m far from you guys but what’s happen? Do we have a warrior? Is Otherrealism already going for a Military victory?

I defeated Babylon. One of the defeated cities has revolted, but I’ll have it back soon. In terms of win-com, I haven’t decided (or I’m not saying, same thing). I am friends with my neighbors, so my war-mongering days are over for the time being.

1 Like

Wrong tag, my heart skipped a beat :smiley:

1 Like

@Manoir how is your life with a bot neighbour? :smiley:

It’s a question of time. I had planned to kill my neighbor as I am Basile II. I’ll now have a safe place for my people far from you all to leave in peace. My people will pray for his kind god to protect them from foreign barbarians.

Everyone, let’s go to where Manoir is, that place sounds like it’s big enough for all of us :smiley:

Hum… We have got a lot of horses/riders here and it seems that you want to be the foreign barbarian :slight_smile:

Well played for this world congres. You killed m’y diplomatic points :+1: got 0 this turn, it ruined m’y perspectivs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If the HUD is not working for you (can’t click on leader’s faces), most likely you are using this mod:

This is the only game where I have this issue, the mod works just fine in all my other games.

• If you have any solution, please share, I like this mod very much.

I have the same problem as you and only in this game too.

I use “Sukritact’s Global Relations Panel”. I still can’t click on leader’s faces but I can go in the Relation Panel (right of the left menu) to go on diplomatic/trade screen.

@Manoir and you have the same problem because you use the “Extended Diplomacy Ribbon” mod?

I also have the “Sukritact’s Global Relations Panel” and I also used it like you.
You can also access the diplomatic/trade screen by clicking on the city of an opponent.

Anyway, after removing the “Extended Diplomacy Ribbon” mod I can click on the leaders in the hud.

Update: Ignore everything I said above regarding that mod :))

It’s no longer true because:

• While playing last turn WITHOUT the mod, at the beginning I was able to click on leaders, but after some time it was no longer working…
  • While playing this turn WITH the mod, I am able to click on leaders

So, I don’t really know what’s up with this game :))