Aloha!'s ffa 6 player (db959f2d)

We can use others way to access the leader panel. We’ll have to play with this bug.

Btw @OtherRealisms . I declare you the war. You refuse all of the propositions I made you (friendly or idk) and you war power is going up. I don’t plan any attack but I have to defend my territory.

@adi_4k and @Si1 , keep an eye on Saladin and me because there is only 2 religions left in this world…

You don’t have to declare war to prepare to defend.

My military power went up because I had 2 Apostles with Heathen Conversion promotion. I was able to convert 6 barbarians. I haven’t built any military units lately.

Please excuse me for the misunderstanding @OtherRealisms

Guys, I propose removing the timer, at least for this summer.
Can you please like this post if you agree? :smiley:
@Si1, you are the host now, if no-one is against, will you please remove the timer?

Maybe a 3day timer?

I plan to leave for a week and a 3 days timer is acceptable for me.

1 Like

I don’t like the timers.

1 Like

My wife too… I plan to take a little computer to play mu turns far from home :smiley:

But i agree on one point: 24h timer is a bit brutal.

1 Like

Ok, no problem. I have disabled the timer.

1 Like

Round 91 vs Round 95 :smiley:

Round 91:

Round 95:

Thank you for waiting 20 days for me to make the turn!

Welcome back @adi_4k :slight_smile:
That was a long wait but this game is cool, we forgive you :wink:

Was your trip good?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve spent more time with the family and went to Rhodes to see the Colossus, but only saw 2 deer :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry for playing only 2 turns in one month!
The good news is that @CEO_of_Spearfighting is replacing me.
Please let me know when the game ends, I’d love to know how it went.
Have a great game!

@CEO_of_Spearfighting Hey! Welcome.

They are all against me, can you be my friend in this game :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @CEO_of_Spearfighting you should stay friends with me, otherwise @Manoir might win.

1 Like

So? Should we let Si make a Science victory or should I let you convert my people to your religion?

If no one help me, I bet on Si that will be able to kick our ass with more advanced units.

Allow me to see the in-game situation to decide :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The ways of Fascism have enlightened the Cree and revealed them the way forward - WAR against the superstitious Byzantine will cleanse this divided, stagnant world and make it anew!

I saw you going on this way.

I just asked for friendship because both of us got good defenses. Let’s lose time.

btw, wp Japan for your futur victory :wink:

Cree armies return from a most enjoyable target practice against Byzantine target dummies and set off to train further against Arabian troops!
Various Cree officers were overheard instructing their troops to “just take a few cities or the friggin’ religious victory will botch it all!”.

On that subject, a few Byzantine missionaries are said to have been killed in the Tundra near a Cree city - the nearby garrison investigated the matter and found themselves utterly innocent.

1 Like