Aloha!'s ffa 6 player (db959f2d)

Well played @CEO_of_Spearfighting.

@Manoir @Si1 Cree has a huge military with 4 promoted tank armies and other units.

He took my Medina city in one turn. I expect him to do the same with all of my other cities unless you intervene.
Plus, I had some bad luck that has never happened to me before. When Medina was taken, I lost 3 trade routes that originated there (only for one turn). But, it turned my gold balance to 0 and my cash flow negative, and the game disbanded 2 of my tanks, basically my strongest units. Now that I have repositioned them and selected the routes, my cash flow is is +60 again.

Put another way, @Manoir @Si1, if you do not wage immediate and effective way against Cree, Cree wins.

I’m okay with losing. I felt that my spawn position was weak. I am proud that I was able to kill Babylon early make a good go of it. But it was not to be.

Good game all.

Tried to talk to you a few days ago when he attacked me and kicked out 75% of my army but it seems that you never go on Discord.

I’ve asked for @Si1 to take the opportunitie when Cree was on me and that would have help me.

Now, he will kill us all! Pray for your salvation, the Cree Empire will burn the world!

God won’t help us :frowning:

Yes, we should have seen the backstab coming. :frowning_face:

I think Si still has a pretty good shot to match me. But damn, terrible luck for Arabia that all the traders were passing through Medina… plus there also was an Inquisitor in there, so capturing the city did the same as if I was Condemning it - which is not exactly what I want right now, quite the other way around!

arg!

Told ya all.

:smile:

Saladin, my old friend. Our religions grew together.

Our religions won’t dominate the world but I will never forget you and the Crew Empire continue to make your religion a great part of the world.

Rest in peace my old friend.

Here we are. The Cree Empire is exploring space, looking for a new place to live.

We only have a few turns left… The Cree Empire is dominating all aspects of our world and there is nothing that we can do.

Well played my friend. You have guided your people perfectly.

1 Like

Officially GG, even though I guess PYDT doesn’t catch the game end unless it’s conquest or surrenders.

1 Like

Well played.That’s all I have to say. You did great.

GG, well played.

Congrats @CEO_of_Spearfighting!