Agamemnon's game! (6897e225)

Ok ive changed the rules to allow players join after start.

1 Like

i’ve messaged a few players I play other games with to see if they’ll join

I have someone trying to join as Dido (Carthage), but says the site’s not letting him. Is there a setting on your end @Agamemnon that might be stopping him?

don’t think so someone joined in the last AI slot this evening? Has he got the right packed enabled or disabled.?

He has the right packs, Valamas explained it on discord – because adyyc quit after the game began, the new player for Carthage has to be manually substituted in for adyyc. Here’s what Valamas wrote on Discord:
“head over to the PYDT support forum.
Submit a post asking for a sub.
Which player to sub in for which player or position number
Include a link to the game”
If you have a chance to do this @Agamemnon that would be great (I’m busy at the moment) … the player who wants to join is Gamoss

i have done this

1 Like

OK, gamoss is in

Howdy ho! Indeed I am in the game.

good stuff.

There seems to still be an issue - I can’t upload my turn. I can’t revert the turn either, so unless someone has an idea, it might be best to start the whole thing over.

@Agamemnon can you revert it back to the beginning again?

done. kicked off once again. hopefully its all working now.

1 Like

Yeah looks like we’re in business.

1 Like

ive added a turn timer.

Any way to get a revert of the turn? My apologies for missing, thought I had a bit more time.

Apparently I missed my turn. No need to revert, but just wondering is everyone getting notifications on email about their turns? I did get a notification that I was Skipped but no info that I had turn file waiting…

I’m getting my email notifications

Since Huns have moved in a Battering Ram next to our city of Utique, Carthago has no other options than to declare war and defend itself from the Huns soon to become invading forces.

The Grand Council of the Iroquois finds the news that the Huns are acting aggressively most disturbing, due to their central position on our continent.

@Agamemnon - Can I get a revert?