8 Seats, No AI's, Std Speed, BBG, FFA if meet the rules =) (f48b41bc)

Smack talk goes here for 8 Seats, No AI’s, Std Speed, BBG, FFA if meet the rules =) ! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/f48b41bc-e10e-448e-84dc-6197f78799ee

Don’t forget to make ur bans, I’ll ban Shaka - Zulus

Ban Kupe (Maori)

Ban Hammurabi - Babylon

Ban peter the great

I’ll ban Eleanor of Aquitaine

Hi all, ban Mongolia please.

@our_witchcult_grows and @Bliss pls make ur bans

no bans

No bans from me

Thank you all for joining this game.
Let’s keep this game moving so do ur moves as fast as you can, good luck to everyone and fair play. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Hi @andrewsmart48 bro your current average turn time is more than 11 hours, that is much higher than the rest of the players and is slowing the game really hard, do you think you can improve your times?

I ONLY HAVE 5 TURNS GRTEATER THAN 6 HRS. I SUSPECT THE AVERAG IS BECAIUSE I WAS ON HOLIDAY FOR 2 WEEKS. I PLAY FAST

Wrong game but certainly i play as fast as i can and am available 16hrs a day.

May be to do with when turns are coming to me.

Hi, andrewsmart48 is reliable player. When Bliss finish turn 22 GMT so I will play at 9:00 GMT… each of us have “blind” hours…

oh yeah, you are right, i remember recently u were on vacations, thanks for remembering me.

Hello Fast Movers! I’ve started another fast-moves-required game here, if you’re interested!

I am traveling for two days so I will not be able to play my turns before Thursday late night CET

Did you not read the terms before joining this “Fast Movers Only” game? We’ve barely started and now you will hold the game up for two days.

Fast movers does not mean able to play turns 365 days a year. If that is what you are looking for then maybe I should get subbed.