8 Seats, No AI's, Std Speed, BBG, FFA if meet the rules =) (f48b41bc)

lol :joy:, I bet we can wait 2 days, boun voyage

1 Like

Hi, I am waiting for Bliss. I don’t know why was skipped.
@Bliss when you will be back please send message here.

Hello, I am back but my turns were skipped… not sure why I thought the game timer was not supported for civ6 so it did not skip turns?

Hi, welcome back, reverted to you.

Welcome back.

holiday mode skips turns now

These are the proposals for this turn, I’m sharing them so you can think what are you gonna do before u take ur turn, you can discuss them in private or in public.

Still 17 more turns before I can get some cultural border expansion, so painful… I hate you guys. :slight_smile:

ouch

Is the Rome player on holiday or something?

I don’t know, he has been absent for more than a week from steam, let me try to private message him.

1 Like

So sorry I forgot to set my vacation flag!

@StefanosG I can give you the settle spot if we agree to game long alliance

As much as I would like us to remain allied for the foreseeable future, I’m not sure I can make such a promise… Who knows what the situation will be towards the end of the game… How about, until at least info era? ie. both players have a tech or civic from info?

Info era is fine. If we make it that far nukes will be flying.

Here we have the proposals for this turn so u can prepare your choices. As always you can discus them in private or public, is up to you.

I am very upset; being bullied in the Congress once again… :cry:

1 Like

…And how has a 7 tile dust storm formed in my cap from a single desert tile??? ffs

1 Like

i am jealous you got what you did

Er… I got my growth reduced by 20% and lost the unique bonus for my Suzerain, after the previous congress had halted my border expansion for the whole duration between votes. Thanks all, good job! I guess I should take it as a compliment really…

1 Like