8 Seats, No AI, Fractal, BBG, FFA if meet the rules =) (b3dace1f)

Well, in my experience BBS doesn’t work well… spawns are similar to default some times even worse than default, but BBS take all the city state to practically spawn in the edge of the map… and that is so weird, there are some civs that his strategy depends on city states and having them so far away is not a balanced game that is the reason why I don’t like BBS, but BBG does a really good job balancing the game.
This game also said that was standard speed, I don’t agree on restarting the game, but if most of the players want to restart we can restart, also, if you didn’t see that it was a standard speed game and want to leave you can and I might request a player replacement. So, do you want to continue the game @Taco1 ?

I don’t mind a restart. My starting position was pretty bad. I would like to be Scotland again.

I didn’t know it was a standard speed game, in that case I would like a replacement please, what do I have to do?

I haven’t played my turn yet. I’m okay with a restart. I really don’t understand what effect game speed has on a play by turn game.

If you are playing random civs, some of your civs are going not be to your liking. That, in and of itself, is not a reason for a restart.

I am okay with my civ. But I also have a bad spawn, and I think BBS fixes the spawn issues and give everyone 22s to work in their spawn, and vote to play the game with BBS and restart.

I agree to play with BBS

yes, i think bbs leaves the spawn with more 22, hills and chops, in addition to making the civs spawn in a minimum distance, so I think it’s very good, but I intended to play with a civ and I really forgot to put it

I only play standard speed. I can’t stand quick, online, or marathon speed. It messes up the flow of the game for me.

I’ll ask for a replacement to the admins.

SUPPORT - How to Player Substitution

thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

No problem, I’ve already requested a sub for you, I only request you that in case that your turn comes don’t make your move and wait for the sub to take ur seat. Thanks in advance.

We don’t remap, restart with BBS?

I vote for a restart with BBS and standard speed

I vote for dont remap, but as 2 ppl are insterested in remap if 2 more ppl vote in favor we can remap.

@DogBoy511 also voted for remap (here).

@Valamas said he is okay with restart but I am not sure he vote for remap or not.

I didn’t vote for a restart. I said I wouldn’t mind a restart because my starting position isn’t that great. But I’m also fine if we keep playing.

@DogBoy511 so pls vote in favor or against but pls take a position, what about you @Valamas ?

Then I vote yes.

I vote to restart.